Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats quite a thought provocking accusation? Id need to see the evidense that led you to that conclusion?

Will we be getting a hate thread on the clintons or bushes on their death as well?
Go do some history on any country she forced them to bow to her and theres massive death hunger and just horribe despair go read the african papers from last couple of days she couldn't even utter a kiddie on apology for the genicide of a africa and India and Pakistan and all the rest but u keep bringing that animal Clinton as if they are soemhow worse so shes OK then all that annoys people like me Is all this forced grieving bollocks fir somebody who even if i was on same street as her I would have no interest in going licking her arse

I'm just desperate for your attention Ttftp, but unlike you I don't wait until I feel I've got some support to back me up before I have a go at someone you snide little cunt.
Do I have your your attention now?
You really are a nasty fellow aren’t you. Sad but what can we do 🤷‍♂️

Not at all

But i have no idea what genoicide your referencing?
Genuine question how many is a genicide then TT??? Over 1 million head d into camps because they didn't have want her laot died fom beating and torture not the full 1m people if that's wit ur getting at but is that one thing not ebuf??? I'm now rains and and repeat in India and any country who didn't wait her but we needed they're manpower (slaves) and and witever natural resources it had so its all ok it was done for mother Britain, 🤢🤢🤢

thats quite a thought provocking accusation? Id need to see the evidense that led you to that conclusion?

Will we be getting a hate thread on the clintons or bushes on their death as well?
I don’t think the Clintons or Bushes used our tax money to fund their reigns of terror or had as long a run at it

What's the definition of genocide???? How many need to die before it's classed as such In my own humble opinion any head of state who sits quietly while knowing her politicians are raping and pillaging full countries that's a genocide

Go do some history on any country she forced them to bow to her and theres massive death hunger and just horribe despair go read the african papers from last couple of days she couldn't even utter a kiddie on apology for the genicide of a africa and India and Pakistan and all the rest but u keep bringing that animal Clinton as if they are soemhow worse so shes OK then all that annoys people like me Is all this forced grieving bollocks fir somebody who even if i was on same street as her I would have no interest in going licking her arse
forced grieving?

I you have genuine concerns about any head of state being a criminal and worthy of inquest then im all for that.

But whats that got to do with abuse on their death on a football forum?

I dont like the royals. I dont like most if not all regimes run by humanity on earth. But sadly a regime will take control after one is gone.

If its hatred of one head of state then imo it should have a thread for all deaths of heads of state because they all seem pretty evil to me.

But that would involve a lot of hatred and im not so sure atred is a solution

if you feel there are atrocities not being covered by msm that need attention then by all means share them.

And if your hatred of particular people is justified then it might make sense to present some of the actual evidense like you alluded to as to why you feel she was worthy of death mockery.

forced grieving?

I you have genuine concerns about any head of state being a criminal and worthy of inquest then im all for that.

I dont like the royals. I dont like most if not all regimes run by humanity on earth. But sadly a regime will take control after one is gone.

If its hatred of one head of state then imo it should have a thread for all deaths of heads of state because they all seem pretty evil to me.

if you feel there are atrocities not being covered by msm that need attention then by all means share them.

And if your hatred of particular people is justified then it might make sense to present some of the actual evidense like you alluded to as to why you feel she was worthy of death mockery.
No forced grieving comment was about how the full footballing country must grieve for her all the while other things are still happening so in a way we are being forced to take part

Last edited:
So we only get hate threads on particular people even if there are worse heads of state in world?
So if there are worse heads of states in the world that excuses her for the seventy years she conducted her reign of terror? I will let you go now because I’m sure you will be in a hurry to put your butchers apron at half mast

forced grieving?

But once again wehter she speared a black herself is immaterial she's then head and she never ever apologised for any atrocities Al leave it at that just like Kenya I'm pretty sure we don't know the fuckin half of it yet P. S. As for Clinton and his ilk now he's a mass murderer but he was at war unfortunately the lowly soldier in the battle field gets ruined for following orders 😡 but the queen knew what was happening in places like africa and never In her 90 odd year just said sorry one word that to them would be the start of healing process but no stiff upper lip and all that pish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back