Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

I would hope that the first signs of bigotry coming from the scum Celtic take their players off the park.Show them up for what they truly are hateful no good bigots and sectarian scum. Sky broadcasting the game all over the world, this is the time to stand up and show the world we have had enough.☘️☘️

the problem is BB, they have went about this business for so long without it being called into question that they think they can do it
Big problem is been fed a lie and trying to convince everyone that it's the truth, hardly any surprise they remain as fucked up as they are.
Would love to answer a questionnaire in Glasgow from a hun.
Question : Age?
Reply : Tricky one that, as I was 46 in 2012, so that must make me 196 next year

Not that it would be needed anyway but no team talk required before the game next Sunday. I'm sure Kyogo will have been made aware of this story and the Clubs official response. I'm sure this will have fired up the whole team.
Well done to the Muppets who tweeted it, how's that hangover feeling? Do you all still feel like big hard men today, or daft wee boys.
Its simple ...play total football ,the same as we ve been watching the last few weeks and when you lose that ball you get it straight back .....from what i seen when they played Malmo they cant cope with a team shuultting them down,pressing them ...play Angeball and take our chances we win comfortably

I would hope that the first signs of bigotry coming from the scum Celtic take their players off the park.Show them up for what they truly are hateful no good bigots and sectarian scum. Sky broadcasting the game all over the world, this is the time to stand up and show the world we have had enough.☘️☘️
Would love the team to do that and see what pathetic excuse sevco could come with ,after all they cry'd racism had no place in football when kamara was alledgedly abused and the small minority pish won't wash either

Well, Greek-Australian media blew up.

"Such vile racism is nothing new to Rangers Football Club. In fact, for much of the club’s existence, it has been a hub for the most vile anti-Catholic and anti-Irish Loyalists to the British Crown.

Of course, the normality that such a club enjoys immense popularity is unsurprising when considering modern Scotland is built on the legacy of an anti-Catholic mob-inciting misogynist like John Knox, founder of the Presbyterian Church of Scotland."

https://greekcitytimes.com/2021/08/23/rangers-kygo-brazil-bigotry-foreign/

As I stated.............this is being seen across the world. If theRangers don't weed out, throw out and ban what should be banned in their grounds then I hope they are fined on a regular basis until they become non-existent.
Won't be shammy as it never has been.
Expecting the none findings as usual with the backing of the government and Scottish FA who have the powers to intervene but yet refuse to, that sends the message it's OK to act as so.
Until such people are lifted and given long jail sentences then no change will occur as a given excuse is always acceptable as the what about them then?

You just know that every churnalist in Scotland is frantically searching through every possible social media desperately trying to find anything at all posted by a Celtic fan in the last 10 years to try to even things up. The fact that they could quite easily do this after every sevco game without any effort will be ignored.

How come the Australian press know what sevco fans are like but our press pass it off ad a small minority

How come the Australian press know what sevco fans are like but our press pass it off ad a small minority

All know the answer to that glasbhoy as tried to cover up the matter for long enough.
Becoming harder now, thanks to social media

Just seen the video,are these people so ignorant that they didn't think that anyone with even one iota of decency wouldn't report this ,also appears that one of the perpetrators is of ethnic decent ?,people make me shake my head and wonder what the F**k.
Having grown up in a very Liberal thinking family , my dad was a Partick thistle season ticket holder well into his 80s ,but let us five Boys follow whichever team we wanted (family joke I'm the Black sheep)and I went to Celtic games sometimes with my dad but later on by myself on a supportes bus ,having no axe to grind I just don't get the way these people think

Why would people be surprised at the antics of this 100% RACIST club and they have been since I was born and before that. This is the club that allowed Combat 18 and BNP paraphernalia to be distributed outside Castle Greyskull for years, everybody knows their follow followers are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals with absolutely no social graces. Kyogo will rise way above this and get his revenge on Sunday he'll never walk alone HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back