RB Leipzig v Celtic (kick-off 5.55pm) - All comments here

Sutton giving me a sore head with his incessant negativity. He seems to forget all of the away capitulation she was part of.
What is there positive to say?. He's paid to talk, and he's watching shite.. He capitulated all the way to Seville as I recall.

Be interesting to see what team he plays in the semis. From being a side that had near enough two first teams available at one time. NOW WE ARE FAILING MISERABLY TO PUT A FIRST TEAM TOGETHER. hh

Ah well bhoys to be honest, when i heard of the players that were out and then saw the team sheet i thought we were in for a right humping, To be fair the hoops have done well to keep the score down, plus we had a few chances. HH

They were a level above today. With a fully fit squad the Bhoys could have had a better shot at winning this game but unfortunately not. ?

Always up against it with so many key players missing but where's the heart, the fight, the professional pride? If we're going to go down we should go down fighting instead we pretty much accepted our lot and chucked it after their second goal.

And why is it every time we play in Europe we seem to forget how to do the basics?

I’ve been watching Celtic for 60+ years now so have seen some players who should never have worn the jersey. Can someone tell me what Callum McGregor brings to the team. Apart from the odd good pass he contributes nothing. He refuses to put in a challenge or attempt. Give me Ryan Christie any day. A boy with heart.

Ryan Christie may have given himself a chance of playing on Sunday, Jozo also played well, pity we won’t see him for another 2 months now.

Agree with you on Christie probably the only one to actually put himself about tonight but I thought Simunovic was awful he's more spectator than CB, stands around watching while the opposition plays the ball around our penalty box.

There was not one leader out there. KT is no captain. Lack of drive and ambition. Manager?
I said earlier I feared the worst and I'm afraid it was worse than that.
Hearts will be a challenge on this display.
HH

Back