Riot squad in Square

Salmond's behaviour to women was talked about for years before it came to trial. Sturgeon was damned if she did and damned if she didn't do anything to address the situation but wee Eck actually thought she would have his conniving, sleazy back.
Yet sturgeon who says salmond was a massive part of her life from the age of 21 and she had never seen any of these behaviours beforehand?
Or did she say it and turn a blind eye because she saw him as her way to power?

Yet sturgeon who says salmond was a massive part of her life from the age of 21 and she had never seen any of these behaviours beforehand?
Or did she say it and turn a blind eye because she saw him as her way to power?
No one can do anything until someone actually reports it to the polis. It's never easy for women or even men to do this.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Loved the Jane Godley bit at least we would get a laugh Kelly.
Agree I too emailed her in the past,all I got.was a generic reply.
The latest is a bit more ruthless ...I'll just wait and see.
not holding to much hope though .๐Ÿ˜’

Anyway back tae the huns being fucking animals! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just oot of interest I wonder if the coppers will be using aw the CCTV footage from George Square tae make further arrests cos there are plenty of cameras in and about there. :unsure: Won't be haudin my breath on that one!
Pretty sure the vids wi the cops in castoff claes and Hun scarfs singing songs of yesteryore aboot blood and knees will disappear first. Other than that all the real vids will be CGIโ€™d ti show they dirty Fenians causing aw thi bother and they poor huncunts trying to defend thur players Fi they dirty Hobs fans. Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ve seen this movie ๐ŸŽฅ ๐Ÿฟ afore

HH ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Anyway back tae the huns being fucking animals! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just oot of interest I wonder if the coppers will be using aw the CCTV footage from George Square tae make further arrests cos there are plenty of cameras in and about there. :unsure: Won't be haudin my breath on that one!
Talked to the brother in law today(copper) and he assures me there will be plenty more arrests using cctv.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back