Rumours flying that Big Mike has rogered the Huns

Word is that it’s that bad they don’t know how to spin it.....this could push them over the edge.....it could be fire sale time.....watch the SMSM ramp up the worth of more or less and Tavernier......and we can expect one squirrel after another.....it’s all they’ve got
my guess is the whole charade will need to be investigated by fraud teams allegations about the mystery around sevco 5088 and sevco scotland and the Mike Ashley contracts with green who was director of whites 5088 until he quit creating sevco scotland

where are the deeds?

sfa investigation blocked by secret agreements

king did mention once he hoped to get the assets back into dead rangers and resuscitate it.

would nullify the Ashley contracts

and clubs cant die

and old roc is now dead except the club part (aye I know)

the incubator is now ready to send the assets home to the shell of real rangers

Rabat rizvi story keeps getting pulled

and the ace up the sleeve to avoid Ashley contracts could be this whole thing is fraud so im paying nothing to that man.

wild speculation on my part

but weirdly possible

given Whyte 5088 sevco still has no castle in France whereas mr green his ex director does

so bizarre that no msm would want to touch it for fear of libel

Pretty sure if it was a result for the huns we would have heard all about it.

Gut feeling tells me SDI have secured a massive victory, and King is now trying to find some wriggle room before any announcement.

However his default position is to just ignore these judgements, so when do the law say enough is enough? ? .How long do they give him? ? Assuming I'm right that is.

It brought many tears to my eyes mate??? Very interesting read Imatim, Marty Feldman is a complete screwball for messing with Ashley, the most important thing that I read there was that the judge can't help you if the contract is clear on the terms, this means even more porkies have been told by King and Co who made out they didn't know what they were getting into.
'The Zombies' as they are affectionately known, are fecked. ???

This is a forensic examination of the attempt by 'Rangers" to ignore a contract and the financial perils of doing so. The final judgement is due soon and compensation of over $10,000,000 for breach of contract is very likely. King must have ignored legal advice or arrogantly failed to ask for it. Either way makes no diff. The Rangers are going bust.

Back