Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

Think your rite about benfica,,a like him but today was glory hunting day!!couple a times could’ve laid guys in but opted to put the baw in row z.....we had 8 days to prepare for today and the hunz looked much fitter!!!but like awe the guys way calm heads have said onwards to the league title😒
The lad has something, but he is want to do his own thing at times.

I love the wee fella, but there's a wee deficit in his outlook. Once he sorts that out, then he'll be a superstar somewhere, but perhaps not for us.

What today proved is that we need to splash oot on CCV, but we could possibly pass on Jota.

Shame too, because there is a proper player there.

Ach, a bit of a kick in the balls for us today. We move on and don't dwell on it too much. Yes we were absolutely poor, we looked spent after 35 mins and if CCV scored then we would've went home happy 2-0 up after the 90. Fine margins and all that bollocks. Just hope to Christ that we do the business in the league

Bad day at the office? But that's all it is, one bad day! Of course it's not the result we wanted but on the whole it should be a great season. We were written off at the beginning and started badly. This result will give the rangers a filip but I think we will go on and take the league. A league and cup double, who would have said that at the beginning of the season? It would be churlish to say that the rangers haven't done well in Europe but it will mean nothing, absolutely nothing, if they don't win it, which I don't think they will do.

A great jumping board for next season, onwards and upwards especially in Europe. And never thought I'd say this, but in some way I'm glad Hearts got through yesterday!!!

Ach, a bit of a kick in the balls for us today. We move on and don't dwell on it too much. Yes we were absolutely poor, we looked spent after 35 mins and if CCV scored then we would've went home happy 2-0 up after the 90. Fine margins and all that bollocks. Just hope to Christ that we do the business in the league
Look at their desperation disco celebrations at the end, they know the league is lost and this was their last chance of success this season.

The result is a minor irritation, nothing else. The bigger picture is what we are after this year.

The lad has something, but he is want to do his own thing at times.

I love the wee fella, but there's a wee deficit in his outlook. Once he sorts that out, then he'll be a superstar somewhere, but perhaps not for us.

What today proved is that we need to splash oot on CCV, but we could possibly pass on Jota.

Shame too, because there is a proper player there.
Not many passmarks today and we let the ref dictate the game which is not the Celtic way, he helped slow the game at pivotal moment, overall pish poor game for neutrals and good thought for today the huns have still not won anything pressure still on a weary hungry for the money team. Ramsey limping off again confirmed that this is a desperate for cash strapped club who went all in.

slots.jpg

Suppose he’s the fault for the way the whole team played Jesus Christ they were better but yes blame one man for that performance Jesus Mary and Joseph your the Donkey

HH 😱
Got off your horse dickhead. I was not blaming him for the loss today. I have been saying for months that he uses both hand in the back when defending regardless of position. A dangerous game to play in the box but his obviously not the sharpest tool in the box....He has been getting away with it for months. I was only happy that somebody else noticed. This is what got you in trouble last time. I thought we were past that. Was I wrong?

Got off your horse dickhead. I was not blaming him for the loss today. I have been saying for months that he uses both hand in the back when defending regardless of position. A dangerous game to play in the box but his obviously not the sharpest tool in the box....He has been getting away with it for months. I was only happy that somebody else noticed. This is what got you in trouble last time. I thought we were past that. Was I wrong?
Lets not turn on eachother , thats what huns do , normally batter eachother even if they win..Look where we are ..We are top of the league by 6 points with 5 games to go..We had a bad day at the office with a biased performance by MIB..This battle defeat will make us enjoy the victory in the WAR SO MUCH MORE , TRUST ME ON THAT..It was actually fractions today , CCV scored tap in , as bad as we were , game was won..We are close :)

I have my opinion bud you’ve got yours but yeah I’m a dickhead and no he doesn’t put hands on everyone cause that’s a foul and pretty sure brother Boab lie wid penalise him but yeah he’s the scapegoat bit of luck he’ll get dropped for Welsh you raved about him for months he passed the ball to the Huns virtually everyone he got the ball
But I still think he’s a player time to get the big French Bhoy Jules back
But yes I’m a Dickhead bud nice and Hunnish of you nicest thing you’ve said in a while 👏

HH 😱🙀

Back