SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

Think winter the scum would have to go into the play off round for the europa league if they lose this tie.
So the pressure already cranking up for the scum, but suppose that hun tosser at killie will give the scum a helping hand on Saturday still.
I thought the same johnno but have read more than a few times due to the rise in our coefficient and largely Russia's loss that they will indeed be straight into the EL group stages.
Similar to hearts should they lose their EL play off they are straight into the conference group stages.

Last edited:
Souttars brother had died according to kds that's why he was left out
Very sad indeed and a hell of alot for the boy to deal with so my sincere sympathy go to him and his family.
Very strange then that Van Bronkhurst when asked directly after last night's game clearly stated he had an injury. Would have been a whole lot easier saying the boy was dealing with a bereavement.

I thought the same johnno but have read more 5han a few times due to the rise in our coefficient and largely Russia's loss that they will indeed be straight into the EL group stages.
Similar to hearts should they lose their EL play off they are straight into the conference group stages.
Your totally correct winter and my mistake as can't keep track of all the changes there making within European competition in regards how qualifying draws work now.
So in theroy then the embarrassment the scum suffered last night is on a greater scale imo.
This Belgium team would have known before the game that europa league group stages awaits for them, no matter what the outcome of the tie was.
A huge achievement for a team that still hasn't got a home ground worthy of holding a European game still?
To even gain European recognition now means they have already gained there goal as such imo, and will increase hugely if they see the tie out.
Still remain a developing club who totally outclassed the scum with ease also and should already have put this tie to bed.
Will they have the stones for the return leg? Will have to wait and see, but for the time being will revel in just how shit, HUN scum really are

I was just looking at this before you posted it literally seconds ago haha.
Once I'd collected myself from my hysterics I was left wondering about how many guts does boyd have?
"Kris boyd was left gutted" where have I read this before ? 🤔
Monster munch must have its benefits giving the muncher an incredible number of different guts.
If his bellys flaps were lifted and held up for inspection ( yuk sorry about that 🤮)
It would surely show that boyd has indeed been gutted on multiple occasions and the scars and stitches are still there from all his previous guttings.
Keep on munching boydy they're actually keeping you alive that staple diet.

Very sad indeed and a hell of alot for the boy to deal with so my sincere sympathy go to him and his family.
Very strange then that Van Bronkhurst when asked directly after last night's game clearly stated he had an injury. Would have been a whole lot easier saying the boy was dealing with a bereavement.
Confident enough to say that the orange midget will be sacked as soon as failure to make CL is confirmed imo, hopefully next Wednesday remains favourite imo mag 7

Your totally correct winter and my mistake as can't keep track of all the changes there making within European competition in regards how qualifying draws work now.
So in theroy then the embarrassment the scum suffered last night is on a greater scale imo.
This Belgium team would have known before the game that europa league group stages awaits for them, no matter what the outcome of the tie was.
A huge achievement for a team that still hasn't got a home ground worthy of holding a European game still?
To even gain European recognition now means they have already gained there goal as such imo, and will increase hugely if they see the tie out.
Still remain a developing club who totally outclassed the scum with ease also and should already have put this tie to bed.
Will they have the stones for the return leg? Will have to wait and see, but for the time being will revel in just how shit, HUN scum really are
Well USG have overnight added at least 6 million extra fans worldwide, not bad for 90 mins of football.
I'm the same as you though , how will they cope when faced with the 50,000 screaming horde of zombies?
That's going to be a whole different proposition for them.
GVB doesnt have a great deal of maneuverability when it comes to changing his side.
Kent returning will be huge and I've read today moreorless might be fit though I'd be surprised if he was thrown straight into this game.
Recovering from injury is one thing , shedding 12 stones in a couple of days is another. Though not impossible for a club that wins 55 titles in 12 years also appeared impossible

Is a strange one, the regular response would be " personal/family matters" I join you in sympathy for him and his family.
Perhaps Souttar didn't want it public is all I can think of or perhaps both hes suffered the tragic loss and is also injured.
Either way , to choose to play him v livi must be poor man management imo.
Even if the player said " I'm ok to play , I'd rather that " it's still on gvbs shoulders to say thank you but no go be with your family I'd have thought.

Well USG have overnight added at least 6 million extra fans worldwide, not bad for 90 mins of football.
I'm the same as you though , how will they cope when faced with the 50,000 screaming horde of zombies?
That's going to be a whole different proposition for them.
GVB doesnt have a great deal of maneuverability when it comes to changing his side.
Kent returning will be huge and I've read today moreorless might be fit though I'd be surprised if he was thrown straight into this game.
Recovering from injury is one thing , shedding 12 stones in a couple of days is another. Though not impossible for a club that wins 55 titles in 12 years also appeared impossible
Desperate men tend to make desperate decisions and the orange midget looks to be right up there with the best of them.
Having to turn to 2 arseholes that don't even want to be within that shit hole sums everything up for me at present.
As for that nonsense Ben Davis and that rabbi fuck, whoever linked ourselves to such muck needs there heads and eyesight examined imo.
5 subs used last night and only really issue is what came on actually worse that went off?
Suppose shite remains shite no matter how hard you try to polish it, big job awaits for all the goons within the smsm 😂

Desperate men tend to make desperate decisions and the orange midget looks to be right up there with the best of them.
Having to turn to 2 arseholes that don't even want to be within that shit hole sums everything up for me at present.
As for that nonsense Ben Davis and that rabbi fuck, whoever linked ourselves to such muck needs there heads and eyesight examined imo.
5 subs used last night and only really issue is what came on actually worse that went off?
Suppose shite remains shite no matter how hard you try to polish it, big job awaits for all the goons within the smsm 😂
I thought for a minute you said a big jobbie 😂 the " pish guzzling heathens " would be all over that for croutons 😄

Not so sure myself cairnsbhoy, a manager gets paid to make big decisions, and any player not mentally tuned in for a game, shouldn't be considered imo.
I look upon if this situation as if starfelt had been placed in a similar position, would still say Ange would have had far more cop on to dealing with the situation imo.
Well that's how I see it personally if his wee bro was as ill as the rumours say to then passaway im not sure no matter how much u love fotbaw I'm pretty sure he loves his wee bro alot more the gaffer shud have pulled him for his own sake now he's got his own fans saying hes shite when like u say ange wid have protected the player I'm sure take the pressure of his debut away from him for a wee while let him and the family deal with the wee fella...anyway🙏 rip young master souter

I read John Robertsons book Supertramp years ago (mair than 10). Robertsons brother died in a car crash the day or a few days before the European Cup Final. If I mind right it was Robertson who bought the car for him after a pay rise at Notts Forest. Not sure if it was the 1st (Robertson cross set up Francis for winner) or 2nd European Cup final ( Robertson scores winner) though.

I read John Robertsons book Supertramp years ago (mair than 10). Robertsons brother died in a car crash the day or a few days before the European Cup Final. If I mind right it was Robertson who bought the car for him after a pay rise at Notts Forest. Not sure if it was the 1st (Robertson cross set up Francis for winner) or 2nd European Cup final ( Robertson scores winner) though.
I understand what your trying to say richybhoy, but huge difference between the biggest European match and the 1st game of the season against Livi all the same?
Man management is a huge part of the job involving the modern day manager and as far as I am concerned the orange midget has already soiled his pants this season

Well that's how I see it personally if his wee bro was as ill as the rumours say to then passaway im not sure no matter how much u love fotbaw I'm pretty sure he loves his wee bro alot more the gaffer shud have pulled him for his own sake now he's got his own fans saying hes shite when like u say ange wid have protected the player I'm sure take the pressure of his debut away from him for a wee while let him and the family deal with the wee fella...anyway🙏 rip young master souter
story was his brother had MND and passed away ,levin had hinted on radio his reason for moving to sevco was to be here at home ,why he played who knows but that was the story posted a few days ago and on twitter

Members online

Back