Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

We cant really feel any animosity against the big man,he has served us well,some will say sure he has but he was well paid for what he did,so was the Leicester serpent but it did not stop him walking away.
Craig Gordon had a great offer on the table to join Chelsea but he stood by us.
Surely that has to be worth something,a best of luck gesture at least..

HH.

He’s gonna have to take a massive hit on his wages, or a pay as you play deal, obviously the wall would be 1st choice, but that’s not a done deal, can’t imagine hearts would by willing to pay him more than 5k per week, but at his age might be wanting guaranteed 1st team football, hope he stays, he’s been here long enough to know just what next season means in terms of making yourself a Celtic legend.....

It seems to me we must be confident of getting Fraser, as to offer him such a reduced contract, that would obviously be rejected would leave us with one goalie. He has done a good job for us and I would wish him well.

As ever, all the talk and movement is players going out of the club. The talk about getting things done quickly is a waste of fucking typing or speaking. Jozo and Johnny need replaced, Gordon now too. I have a feeling Hatem is being lined up to move into CB with Frimpong remaining at RB.

I just hope we get on with the recruitment we need to ensure 10.

watched the same videos aye he can win a ball but was playing in a shit league didn't show much else about the bhoy , shved was bangin in the goals in his video and bayo looked like he could play football
Thing is about the three of them , I cant truthfully criticise any of them shved, bayo, soro and that's because the credit has to go to our squad. For the first 2 neither have had a poor start to their Celtic career, very brief but not a failure , far from it both have (when played , actually acquitted themselves well, scored also ) , our squad , starting XI aside aren't easily displaced. McGinn and his lack of belief that he could break into our starting XI but could become an EPL star shows that for me perfectly. If we need any of those 3, I am confident that all of them can deliver in the SPL, hopefully get to see it as well ☘

Don't know much about him, but I doubt he'll make the same impact as MOI
They're ramping up the 'Celtic' lose out on...' stories in the Daily HUN and other rags
Wee Alex Nosferatu Rae, is giving it Hlkady, the former 'Buddies' keeper, is worth at least ten more points, so the Sons of William, should be in for him
All the stories about Craig Gordon, and how badly treated he's been by Celtic, plus the amount of players we've been linked with and 'lost out' to other teams, would brig tears to a glass eye
Let them stir the pot, we will be champing at the bit when the season starts, and we'll shove their lies and asterisk comments, right up their hole
Wee Jonny, back at Aberdeen, makes a magnanimous gesture, their fans love the wee man and I have no doubt, he'll be up for a HUN skelping when they meet DeadCo
HH

Don't know much about him, but I doubt he'll make the same impact as MOI
They're ramping up the 'Celtic' lose out on...' stories in the Daily HUN and other rags
Wee Alex Nosferatu Rae, is giving it Hlkady, the former 'Buddies' keeper, is worth at least ten more points, so the Sons of William, should be in for him
All the stories about Craig Gordon, and how badly treated he's been by Celtic, plus the amount of players we've been linked with and 'lost out' to other teams, would brig tears to a glass eye
Let them stir the pot, we will be champing at the bit when the season starts, and we'll shove their lies and asterisk comments, right up their hole
Wee Jonny, back at Aberdeen, makes a magnanimous gesture, their fans love the wee man and I have no doubt, he'll be up for a HUN skelping when they meet DeadCo
HH
Seen a bit of him start of the season and end of some of the one before, looked decent and pacey. Not a player whose EPL career was on the wane though, the opposite if anything I think, hes proved himself there, (though injury curtailed )something that moi hasnt yet so I think moi is more of a starter than Fraser unless being a Scot ,Fraser is a bhoyhood bhoy , it's the only way I could see that deal happening. I'd have him in a heartbeat though I do believe it's a Celtic lost out to spurs etc story on account of the double your money wages etc.

Seen a bit of him start of the season and end of some of the one before, looked decent and pacey. Not a player whose EPL career was on the wane though, the opposite if anything I think, hes proved himself there, (though injury curtailed )something that moi hasnt yet so I think moi is more of a starter than Fraser unless being a Scot ,Fraser is a bhoyhood bhoy , it's the only way I could see that deal happening. I'd have him in a heartbeat though I do believe it's a Celtic lost out to spurs etc story on account of the double your money wages etc.
Fair comment, I checked him out on youtube, as I hadn't heard of him
Has speed, but not too many goals, in the segment I watched
Also a rumour that we're 'looking at' Jeff Hendrick 'Republic of Ireland International' plying his trade in England
Again, youtube, he has some passing skills and positional awareness, but nothing more than what we have already in the ranks at Celtic Park
No matter, whoever we bring in this season, will have our support, so let's stay positive for a good outcome in the transfer business
HH

This is the time of year when churnalists have to fill pages with 'exclusives' that they simply made up and expect us to believe. Look for their code words that indicate bullshit. "Sources tell us". it's rumoured, insiders say, we're considering, we're interested in, are close to. and target are just words spewed on a page to sell advertising.

This is the time of year when churnalists have to fill pages with 'exclusives' that they simply made up and expect us to believe. Look for their code words that indicate bullshit. "Sources tell us". it's rumoured, insiders say, we're considering, we're interested in, are close to. and target are just words spewed on a page to sell advertising.
Celtic fail in reported bid for.............

Is Daniel Arzani, still with us ?
Would hope so, as the Bhoy deserves a shot this season
Having watched highlights of the reserves, we have some great talent coming through the ranks
Young Oko -Flex, Dembele, and Welsh, have all impressed, and got some minutes in, with the first team
Well, wonder who the next big name rumour will be
HH
YNWA

Members online

No members online now.

Back