Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Naymar is a gobshite, waste of a football jersey. not a wind up merchant just a moaning faced wee tool.

Hesgoals looking good

View attachment 10342
Scott Bain kneed in the head...back up on the bench shiting himself
Bad third goal to give away, our number 1 keeper should have at least blocked it
Nothing against Bain, but get Joe Hart in
Must be magic watching PSG every week, what a team
Remind of Barcelona in their prime, harrying and chasing everything

Last edited:
Scott Bain kneed in the head...back up on the bench shiting himself
Bad third goal to give away, our number 1 keeper should have at least blocked it
Nothing against Bain, but get Joe Hart in
Must be magic watching PDG every week, what a team
Remind of Barcelona in their prime, harrying and chasing everything
Never been a fan of Bain or Hart. I would have preferred to keep Craig Gordon and gave him a decent wage .HH

Never been a fan of Bain or Hart. I would have preferred to keep Craig Gordon and gave him a decent wage .HH
Letting Gordon go before securing FF was an utter balls up. There is no hiding place from that, Bain got clattered in the head yesterday
Just think about him getting injured and we have not one fucking keeper. That's shambolic management no matter how lovers of the board may try and spin it.

Celtic obviously thought that Forster was signing. Gordon shouldn’t have been allowed to leave. Johnny Hayes shouldn’t have been allowed to leave. He was a player that could fill in in several positions. This squad is a lot weaker than last season and I don’t like some of the names being mentioned for the future. We seem to be bringing in players on the cheap again. Whenever that’s going to be.

ReadCeltic site (don't know how reliable they are) reporting we're close to agreeing personal terms with AEK keeper Vasilis Barkas but also saying AEK looking for DOUBLE the amount we've offered so far.

According to the site we reportedly offered £3.2m + £900k add-ons.

Watched a few videos of him and he looks a bit erratic to be honest. Has a tendency to punch/palm the ball back into play in dangerous areas, doesn't stay on his feet long enough and because he goes to ground too early most of the clips show him saving more shots with his feet/legs than they do with his hands. Looks like one of those keepers who will occasionally pull of a miracle save but more often than not fails to get the basics right.

I want to be positive about potential signings but I've got to call it as I see it and to me this guy looks like a massive step down from Forster/Gordon and has all the hallmarks of being an expensive liability.

Last edited:
Radio Snyde all about the Celtic. Its time to put our faith in our Keeper and if another comes in all and good but to be honest Fraser Forster knew he was not coming if there was no loan deal and Craig Gordon is seen out his remaining years in football, so need to back our keeper he may turn out to be our Paddy Bonner or Jonathan Gould. Gould stopped the ten and Bain might deliver the ten.

Untitled.jpg

Steven Fletcher at the top of his game.
John McGinn still brilliant.
Players we could have had at Celtic but didn’t because Peter Lawwell wouldn’t go another £500,000. That’s just two players. I don’t want to see the club go like that other mob, the club that keeps on buying with money they’ve not got, which I know it won’t but please, if you want the player or even more if you NEED the player get them signed. All we’ve heard from Celtic is about the money coming into the club, from the sponsors of different sorts and especially from the fans. This board has let the fans down AGAIN. We don’t hear about any money coming out of the club. If we want the player get him signed. Go that extra £500,000.

It's now being reported this morning that Southampton are about to 'offload' Fraser Forster.

So is Forster to Celtic back on again or are we now too far down the road with the Barkas deal for that to happen? Was the Barkas deal all a big ruse to force the Forster deal through? Will Forster now sign for Celtic as hoped? Or has Forster missed out on a move to Celtic and will have to try his luck elsewhere?

Find out in the next episode of....The Celtic Transfer Sagas. :sleep: Can we no just skip to the last episode ffs! Got to say I've grown to hate the transfer window, circus of bullshit!

Members online

Latest posts

Back