Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Wee Hugh pulled up about calling draws a catastrophe by the show host, but he retorts, but, but this is show business for us, in other words the fans are fannies for coming on and bumming their gums, sorry Hugh but the fans are the show business; its the bragging rights and banter that make the game what it is not an arsehole with another arsehole in a studio believing fans value their opinions, learn to let people have their wee rant and go along with it and you wil have a show, a show is not about the pundits when its dealing with an open phone line the show is about the fans and the madness. Thats show bizz, the game without fans is nothing.

Must think were a wee backward club ,there claiming it's £6.5 and 3.5 in addons so it's a £10 m deal ,never heard of brenford spending that amount of cash fry like his chairman are carpet baggers ,i would leave them to it let them stew in there own pish

There's quite a few good french players available and we've got a good rep going in france now with developing edouard and demble

Duffy hold up ,rumours are brighton want large payment upfront
Tbh honest I've said on another thread that even a fee of £2mil plus percentage of wages will be negated when Dembele is sold on from Lyon. For me it's a no brainer. We need muscle and experience in a CB. Get it fekn done.

been off the site for a few days.
The deal seems to be gathering pace regarding Hickey. the carthorse is now a 2m pound man with the aberdeen revolt/meltdown. Duffy will walk to paradise wages no issue as a second CB. testing man city to bring roberts back which will boot jamesey up the arse...needed as he is 29 and sould walk out as a leader now.
not going to lie. im not happy we have spent 10m on the two we did.
i watch everything i can with players coming in. i go as far as watching footage of players in highlights games. the greeks handling and catching is suspect. he plays as a sweeper keeper but is clumsy when he does. Woods could sort me out to be fair.
i really struggle with ajeti. purple patch with basel but i didnt see mountains of class.
im hoping his scrappy style isnt just luck. few good lobs in the reel but goals non the less.

might be a turn and shoot no9? He didnt strike me as a good footballer. 5m was too much.
SPL and motivated ...who knows?

been off the site for a few days.
The deal seems to be gathering pace regarding Hickey. the carthorse is now a 2m pound man with the aberdeen revolt/meltdown. Duffy will walk to paradise wages no issue as a second CB. testing man city to bring roberts back which will boot jamesey up the arse...needed as he is 29 and sould walk out as a leader now.
not going to lie. im not happy we have spent 10m on the two we did.
i watch everything i can with players coming in. i go as far as watching footage of players in highlights games. the greeks handling and catching is suspect. he plays as a sweeper keeper but is clumsy when he does. Woods could sort me out to be fair.
i really struggle with ajeti. purple patch with basel but i didnt see mountains of class.
im hoping his scrappy style isnt just luck. few good lobs in the reel but goals non the less.

might be a turn and shoot no9? He didnt strike me as a good footballer. 5m was too much.
SPL and motivated ...who knows?
Remains to be seen with Ajeti
With all the humming and hawing, he better be Henrik and Sutton, rolled into one
When Celtic come calling, you don't go on holiday and think it over
I'll support him when he's wearing the jersey
The Toney & Duffy debacle, shows that SPFL can't compete when it comes to transfer market, 2 Million is chump change in England, different story up north
Let the HUNS are their media cronies gloat, after 4 games, they'll implode and we'll get the 10 done

Marian Shved – “He’s a shy guy” notes Belgian Boss...

Another waste of money yet lenny said he was a talent then he wasn't then he was now he's gone

The club needs to stop wasting money and also come out and explain why a player rated as talented was cast aside it's not like we've got loads of wingers

Another waste of money yet lenny said he was a talent then he wasn't then he was now he's gone

The club needs to stop wasting money and also come out and explain why a player rated as talented was cast aside it's not like we've got loads of wingers
A lotta truth there. There's a limit on players getting opportunities and in a few cases next to none. This is our hard earned cash they seem to constantly fritter away. I saw a post regarding this recently and the amount of cash we waste in the transfer market need to improve. I know there's never guarantees but I'm tired of seeing us sign young players who at best get loaned out. We cannot sustain it.

Marian Shved – “He’s a shy guy” notes Belgian Boss...

Just reading the article there and what really jumped out was that Schved is being described as a 'shy guy' yet according to his new (temporary) boss he spent last season training on his own at Celtic.

Surely if your trying to integrate a young foreign player into the team then making him train on his own is counterproductive right?

I really want to know what's went on with Schved because something is off about this one if you ask me......he was tipped as a terrific talent, he got rave reviews on his loan spell back in the Ukraine, he looked sharp in the couple of appearances he made for us scoring a rocket on his debut, other than wee Frimpong he has made more of an impression than the other prospects like Bayo etc. yet has had fewer appearances and Lawell clearly thought he was onto a winner with the guy as he went over BR's heid to sign him.

So what exactly has gone on with this guy?

I like Ntcham MD I think he has a good football brain and when he's on it he's a class act I'd prefer if we kept hold of him for now at least.

Agreed on Rogic, great player but beginning to think his 'Wizard of Oz' nickname has got fuck all to do with his talent and is based on the fact nae c*nt ever sees him!

I just haven't seen enough of Turnbull to make a judgement on whether he'd be a good signing or not.

Back