That other team ,ower there

Another scandal IMO .
Taxpayers take the hit , others get to cherry pick .
As the saying goes it's not WHAT you know
Its WHO you know
By the looks of it

A new illness has been the subject of a recent study.

Sevcosis-
A severe disorder, localised in the West of Scotland and the North East of Ireland, in which the individuals contact with reality becomes highly distorted by MSM fairy tales stating that Sevco are in fact Rangers.
Classic symptoms include denial, stupidity and impotent rage. Sufferers are also given to Tourette’s type outbursts of random, meaningless phrases such as ‘No surrender’ and ‘We are the people’. Sufferers have, bizarrely, an overwhelming desire to have sexual relations with The Pope and frequently state this desire in public or at any large gathering of their fellow sufferers
Sufferers of Sevcosis are to be handled with delicate care, at all costs, do not attempt to correct them as sufferers know no shame and will direct their rage at anyone who displeases them. Many of the sufferers seem to lack basic human intelligence and have a very low IQ, 55 being the average IQ of the study cohort.

A new illness has been the subject of a recent study.

Sevcosis-
A severe disorder, localised in the West of Scotland and the North East of Ireland, in which the individuals contact with reality becomes highly distorted by MSM fairy tales stating that Sevco are in fact Rangers.
Classic symptoms include denial, stupidity and impotent rage. Sufferers are also given to Tourette’s type outbursts of random, meaningless phrases such as ‘No surrender’ and ‘We are the people’. Sufferers have, bizarrely, an overwhelming desire to have sexual relations with The Pope and frequently state this desire in public or at any large gathering of their fellow sufferers
Sufferers of Sevcosis are to be handled with delicate care, at all costs, do not attempt to correct them as sufferers know no shame and will direct their rage at anyone who displeases them. Many of the sufferers seem to lack basic human intelligence and have a very low IQ, 55 being the average IQ of the study cohort.
The funny thing is they claim an IQ of 55 when it’s actually 54 and some of those points are extremely dubious

The funny thing is they claim an IQ of 55 when it’s actually 54 and some of those points are extremely dubious
They are only 12 year old, how do they get to 55 out of 12. Rangers 1872 is no more and cannot be. Hearts paid their CVA to avoid Liquidation, full stop.
Waiting for a Hun to explain why not getting a CVA through saved them. It took a whole 8 minutes to judge, execute and bury them. The news was herald ed for all to witness.

1700337070463.png

Ach, I feel sorry for the deluded cvnts, my lass co-manages the local hun shop & Saturday was down at meeting with the other two managers & pubs Christmas Committee.

I was there just for the Brown Ale, Jura & free Mince Pies(Home Made) It was an eye opening experience, tae say the least.

All of the decorations must be red,white, blue for the ceiling, the tree(which is blue) & the lights or any flashy thing thur gonnie hing in the windows, nae green lights.

The Holly & Mistletoe leafs will be painted Royal Blue, the Bearettes & weans can paint it, on the day thur putting up the deccies.

One of the Gimps hus manage tae get 2,000 Christmas Napkins(Nicked) fae a mate that works in the catering dept at Ibrox & suggested that £50 in cash & £50 bar tab for the Napkin guy when he comes down on Sunday.

Also suggested that from the money's raised from the Monthly raffles, the £100 for the napkins, the local church foodbank gets a £1000, local toybank gets £1000 & local veterans association gets £500 for thur Xmas Dinner fund & that's wur charity bit done.

The local CHAS Hospice wasn't getting a donation this year due tae to many fenian weans in it🤬(Bitter Bitter Basturds) Luckly the managers objected tae this & Chas will get its normal donation.

These deluded cvnts live in an alternative universe from the rest of the human race. What I witnessed, today made me feel sick tae the pit of my stomach. I only frequent the 💩hole tae support my lass in her job & tae make sure the Gimps know not too hassle her

The Majority that frequent the pub are morons with the IQ of a 💩

Let’s hope so…
Personally from the little I have read of it, I doubt it. Unless it can be proven they colluded with Everton in some way, to cover up a breach of FFP rules. Then I would imagine, it would probably be up to UEFA, because of two different associations, with unfortunately very differing set of rules. Unless some form of civil action is taken. Serves Everton right in my opinion.

Last edited:
Personally from the little I have read of it, I doubt it. Unless it can be proven they colluded with Everton in some way, to cover up a breach of FFP rules. Then I would imagine, it would probably be up to UEFA, because of two different associations, with unfortunately very differing set of rules. Unless some form of civil action is taken. Serves Everton right in my opinion.

What if the Huns accounts also states that £16M was paid for Patterson instead of the real figure of £3M?

Mibbies the plot thickens…

Could not agree more will be interesting to see what happens to Chelsea and Man City both of whom being investigated back dated a few seasons.?? Back to Everton and the thing that stands out is the Patterson transfer I may be wrong but at the time Sevco claimed they got 11/12 million or something like that but Everton say they paid 16 million think both somewhat inventive with the truth with Sevco history won’t be hard to beleave when they were buying or selling players it’s always in the millions well highlighted by the Media and pundits even thier recent accounts were raised to the heavens as some great achievement until they realised they were over 4million in debt at the same time dismissing Celtic with a so what attitude Hearts and Aberdeen managed to make a profit with a much lower income Sevco dismissed the Cince Deal stating they already had a deal with Parks wonder what the difference was between the two sponsors don’t expect the SFA OR THE SPL to do or say anything all part of the corrupt system in Scottish Football

Guys - it is a wind-up. He is a sevco fan who posts stupid stories to see if he can get Tims to bite. Sometimes their own fans retweet them as well because they can believe that their club would cheat the system.

As the great Willie Maley said "don't believe everything you read online"!

Screenshot_20231119_131353_X.jpg

Ach, I feel sorry for the deluded cvnts, my lass co-manages the local hun shop & Saturday was down at meeting with the other two managers & pubs Christmas Committee.

I was there just for the Brown Ale, Jura & free Mince Pies(Home Made) It was an eye opening experience, tae say the least.

All of the decorations must be red,white, blue for the ceiling, the tree(which is blue) & the lights or any flashy thing thur gonnie hing in the windows, nae green lights.

The Holly & Mistletoe leafs will be painted Royal Blue, the Bearettes & weans can paint it, on the day thur putting up the deccies.

One of the Gimps hus manage tae get 2,000 Christmas Napkins(Nicked) fae a mate that works in the catering dept at Ibrox & suggested that £50 in cash & £50 bar tab for the Napkin guy when he comes down on Sunday.

Also suggested that from the money's raised from the Monthly raffles, the £100 for the napkins, the local church foodbank gets a £1000, local toybank gets £1000 & local veterans association gets £500 for thur Xmas Dinner fund & that's wur charity bit done.

The local CHAS Hospice wasn't getting a donation this year due tae to many fenian weans in it🤬(Bitter Bitter Basturds) Luckly the managers objected tae this & Chas will get its normal donation.

These deluded cvnts live in an alternative universe from the rest of the human race. What I witnessed, today made me feel sick tae the pit of my stomach. I only frequent the 💩hole tae support my lass in her job & tae make sure the Gimps know not too hassle her

The Majority that frequent the pub are morons with the IQ of a 💩
Yir a better man than me tt,,the bit about the local Chas hospice woulda had me in handcuffs mate..fucking clowns😡

What if the Huns accounts also states that £16M was paid for Patterson instead of the real figure of £3M?

Mibbies the plot thickens…
Hard to visualise Imatim. Auditors would be in the shit. Unless it was included, as a note to future potential assets, depending on add ons and conditions being met. I think there was a condition of Patterson playing 50 games for Everton as an add on. But this would only be treated as income in the year in which it is met. But with them, who knows what skullduggery, they may be involved in.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back