THE MINISTER FOR COCAINE

You'll get no preaching from me on the subject of drug use mate but I'd say it's pretty relevant when Gove as Education Secretary introduced policy to have teacher's struck off if it could be proven that they'd ever used drugs......so no second chances for the teachers but it's ok for him to go on and run the f*cking country :confused:......incredible hypocrisy and sense of entitlement from that creepy wee Tory goblin!

It's funny how things work eh......when it's the ordinary guy or lassie on the street they're written off as cokeheid/junkie scum but when it's some high flying politician it's all just the jolly japes of the zany upper classes? :unsure:

HH mate.

That wee tory goblin. Funny that IS what he looks like.

Excellent point of his hypocrisy indeed Andy

When you apply for a professional job, it normally says if it later comes to light you lied on your application or misrepresented yourself that could be grounds for gross misconduct.

Gove only now lets his party know he snorted cocaine for a period

but thats ok cause in politics they all tell lies and well they get pay rise and the more your gross misconduct should be public domain the more likely it is you will be prime minister

don't need to be elected prime minister anymore

you just take over from an incompetent ex leader mid term

no need for democracy when your dealing with gross misconduct and lies

ok on the left we have a serial misrepresenting coke snorting scumbag

and on the right we have a buffoon who been on LSD since he was top faggot at Eton

no need for general election to decide

we the incompetent party working for the 1 percent will decide.

When you apply for a professional job, it normally says if it later comes to light you lied on your application or misrepresented yourself that could be grounds for gross misconduct.

Gove only now lets his party know he snorted cocaine for a period

but thats ok cause in politics they all tell lies and well they get pay rise and the more your gross misconduct should be public domain the more likely it is you will be prime minister

don't need to be elected prime minister anymore

you just take over from an incompetent ex leader mid term

no need for democracy when your dealing with gross misconduct and lies

ok on the left we have a serial misrepresenting coke snorting scumbag

and on the right we have a buffoon who been on LSD since he was top faggot at Eton

no need for general election to decide

we the incompetent party working for the 1 percent will decide.
sacked from msm newspaper for telling complete lies

think you should be prime minister Baw Jaws instead.

you know what I will be prime minister

I've smoked cannabis for near on 40yr(55 now) done a few grams of coke in my younger days on trips abroad following Celtic & Scotland, stopped it when I got married. Did it make me an addict no, I realised what an idiot I had been, when I found out some of the things it was mixed with.

If a high profile figure wants tae snort coke its their choice but boasting about it in the media is wrong, makes it out it's okay to do it. Which influences youngster's & before they realise it they've got a habit & probably ££££ in debt feeding that habit

I've smoked cannabis for near on 40yr(55 now) done a few grams of coke in my younger days on trips abroad following Celtic & Scotland, stopped it when I got married. Did it make me an addict no, I realised what an idiot I had been, when I found out some of the things it was mixed with.

If a high profile figure wants tae snort coke its their choice but boasting about it in the media is wrong, makes it out it's okay to do it. Which influences youngster's & before they realise it they've got a habit & probably ££££ in debt feeding that habit

Don't think he was boasting TT he was trying to get ahead of the story breaking in the rags. He knew that running for PM means more scrutiny into his past and it was coming out one way or another so by getting in there before they splashed it across their front pages he has a degree of control over the narrative and is able to frame it as an MP's 'brave and honest admission' rather than a 'PM in drug scandal' story further down the road.

It's the same reason all the rest running for 'c*nt in chief' of the Tory party have had an uncharacteristic need to be 'honest' about this stuff all of a sudden.

Just once I'd like them to be totally honest and say 'aye I done it and you know whit I enjoyed it, I fucking loved getting aff ma t*ts but noo I want to be PM and I know I cannae be smoking weed or snortin gear as it's probably no a good idea to be oot ma bin when discussin trade deals wi Donald Trump' rather than this fake 'I deeply regret my actions' pish! They'd at least get a bit of respect for once by fucking owning it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that your profile pic on tinder or man-date, poopster?
no dat is a pic i took of 1 ur sad hypocrit alco braggin mini gang mates on here, all dressd up in his sunday best, as i handed him a food parcel.

Sheer will, discipline, support, activity, determination, strength, hope and a future.

Men can move mountains
good laddy, keep up d advice mantra. u only 4got d words cheesy n corny. just think of ur feet n u will get there :LOL:

I said I don’t care about people taking drugs or have time for sanctimonious Cunts who get fucked out their nuts on alcohol whilst smoking getting all moralistic about drugs they don’t use.

Drugs by the way, that kill hundreds of thousands more than any illegal one you care to mention.

Legalise all drugs and use the money saved fighting a lost war to provide support to those who need it.
(y)(y)
7713104-poor-and-drunk-man-lying-on-sidewalk-with-bottles-of-wine-near-trash-can.jpg

d bevvy
abusers r addicts as bad as cokeheids

As in need of help as Coke heads.

nurses say d alcos r in more need as dey have no shame, actually braggin of being addicts.
d sort r no funny just extremely sad.

tenor.gif

no dat is a pic i took of 1 ur sad hypocrit alco braggin mini gang mates on here, all dressd up in his sunday best, as i handed him a food parcel.

good laddy, keep up d advice mantra. u only 4got d words cheesy n corny. just think of ur feet n u will get there :LOL:
Aw look at you, poopsy........only a week late to the party.

Did it take you that long to sharpen your rapier-like wit, spoofster?

daft must have had birthday sex wie stupid, doop-doop and you were what dropped oot a few months later.

Cheers buddy.

Just watched the news there and it was looking at alcohol minimum
Pricing which has a lot of people up in arms. Anyway, turns out 22 people a week die of alcohol related illnesses.

Now imagine 22 people dying of joints, or E’s or any other banned drug you care to mention. Then imagine all we were going to do about it was make a bit more expensive.

The hypocrisy of people who recoil at the very mention of legalising drugs, yet hear or read that stat and never think alcohol is a drug too, is staggering.

22 people a week but drugs that don’t do that are illegal? You couldn’t make it up. 1144 people a year dead. Tell me again where there real problem lies?

Just watched the news there and it was looking at alcohol minimum
Pricing which has a lot of people up in arms. Anyway, turns out 22 people a week die of alcohol related illnesses.

Now imagine 22 people dying of joints, or E’s or any other banned drug you care to mention. Then imagine all we were going to do about it was make a bit more expensive.

The hypocrisy of people who recoil at the very mention of legalising drugs, yet hear or read that stat and never think alcohol is a drug too, is staggering.

22 people a week but drugs that don’t do that are illegal? You couldn’t make it up. 1144 people a year dead. Tell me again where there real problem lies?
phuqin shockin Tv.....hic!

phuqin shockin Tv.....hic!

All drugs including alcohol need to be treated as a public health issue and not a criminalised one. The money wasted locking people up could and should be reinvested in helping people. It is literally hundreds of billions worldwide, with the only people benefitting are gangsters.

We know people have always taken drugs, from our earliest days of mad plants that put us into a trance like state, to mad brews of early beer to get that high we all still do today.

To fight to try and stop it, is as futile as hoping you will win the Euro Millions every week for a year. Big Pharma ensured most of the drugs once legal where criminalised by buying politicians to enact laws that ensured they made billions.

Every year we hear of a bad batch of some drug that kills maybe half a dozen people and it’s headline news. Last night’s report that 22 people a week die of problems with alcohol didn’t raise an eyebrow. Now imagine, even in our wee country, if we diverted all the money putting users of drugs in jail and used it to help people with drug problems, and obviously the biggest killer, booze, how many of those 22 people might not have died?

The social costs of alcohol are enormous too as we all know, take a trip into any A+E department and see the consequences of drink. The violence. Then ask yourself when you ever noticed the result of a fight that broke out when people were having a puff?

Or people starting fighting when dancing whilst having an E?

The next time you pass someone who is obviously having drug problems, look at the person there who is suffering from their drug, alcohol and tell me whatvthevdifference is for them. One will be that whilst a person addicted to alcohol he irvshe can go into anywhere to get their fix without fear of getting jailed and the other needs to get involved with dealers.

These addictions cost a Kings ransom to deal with for our NHS, for people addicted to heroin the major cause of hospital visits isn’t the heroin, it’s the infections people contract from the dodgy cutting of the drug by the gangs who control it. People of limited means who have to have their fix resort to stealing, robbing and prostitution to pay for it. Again a social and economic cost. If it was legal and available through health centres as part of a programme to help them beat it that wasn’t corrupted by other chemicals then the associated problems don’t happen.

It won’t work for everybody but at least those that can’t stop are helped to minimise the devastating effects rather than jailing them.

The drug cartels lose their monopoly and access to the billions. We save billions by recognising we are pissing in the wind and the money saved could be invested to help, rather than punish those afflicted.

Weed could be sold and raise millions in taxes. Look at Portugal and see how they have improved every aspect of the problem they had before they decriminalised.

The next time you see a “junkie” and you may be inclined to shake your head in disgust have a wee think about the last time you were drunk, nippy, argumentative or worse and ask yourself, who the fuck am I to look down on somebody for taking a drug? I do it every week. Mine causes more problems, costs more to mop up its impact and kills a hundred times more people than any that poor soul might have taken.

I have had a couple of pals die in the last year through drink before their time. It doesn’t make me want alcohol banned, but I would like to see resources wasted on the war on drugs used to make peace with them. To help those who have a predisposition to become addicted and to have services that help them and their families and in the end us all.

When people are sick we help them. We shouldn’t jail them or drive them into the hands of crime. How many women are forced into sex work through their addiction? How many people are killed or beaten through trying to control the trade? The criminals don’t pay tax. They get rich and grow their empires. Tell me how a system that rewards criminals and criminalises people who have problems. A person who has problems with drugs is an addict. A person who is an alcoholic is an addict too. If we have any compassion we deal with the human cost and help. We need resources to do this and the way we deal with this problem sees us spending far greater amounts in a futile war that was never going to be won for the benefit of special interests, criminal and legit, the victims are a footnote. It’s their fault. They are this or that. It’s a way of dehumanising them to accept their fate. That to me is shameful and not only does it cast them adrift, it cuts part of our own humanity adrift with it. And if we think about it, we know that’s an uncomfortable truth we have probably all participated in. It’s makes it easier to look the other way. I want a country that doesn’t look the other way. That is defined by how we treat those among us that have problems. That helps them. And if we can destroy the criminal gangs, whose tool is violence and intimidation along the way, then that’s fine by me too.

Portugal shows a more compassionate approach can work in reducing the scale if the problem by accepting it’s always going to be with us. The war on drugs doesn’t. It’s futile, innefective, doesn’t deal with the problem, exasserbates it by giving criminals a niche, diverts massive resources that could be better spent and changes absolutely nothing.

What’s that old definition of insanity?
To keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome. We need to ask whose outcomes are being served? The people suffering, or those making a fortune out of their suffering, then tell me again how that is right?

As an alcoholic in recovery, i can tell you that whilst minimum pricing has come in it won’t stop an alcoholic getting drink they will just forego everything else.

But the promising thing is that others and the kids coming up just won’t buy as much or as often due to price reducing their chances of alcoholism.

Its not what you drink though or the quantities its how it makes you feel that should determine if your an alcoholic.

Wake up with the fear?
Get drunk on the anticipation of having a drink?

But when you start planking drink and cant stop at just one then you need to ask if drink is causing problems in your life.

Back