The new manager will be...

QUOTE="The Deadner, post: 77727, member: 106"]JJ is full a shite. I wouldn't believe one word from a lad who is constantly beggin for dough. I still think it's lennons job. If it wasn't why would he be scouting players for next season? I think the whole David moyes thing is a classic case of "here's who you could have had" when they eventually unveil Lennon.[/QUOTE]

Everyone has to earn a living and considering the back story of JJ some more than most.

I think Michael Kollner could be ideal as maybe a Technical Director/DOF.

He was involved with the German Association/national team, also the youth teams. Coaching and as a co-ordinator.

In fact he’s written a book about it.

He sounds like an intelligent guy, a bit of a visionary even.

Someone like him, with a head coach could be a way forward.

No need to be hating read don’t read. Its up to the reader. There is no cup to tip.

Cost nothing to have manners ye know

☘️
Really, it costs nothing to have manners. Rich coming from someone who fucked me off the other day over a bit of harmless slagging. You don't know the meaning of the word.
I'm entitled to my opinion the Same as everyone else on here. And the same goes for you, if you don't like what I have to say don't read it. Simple.

The trouble is, as lenny has said, he allowed the team to play the same way as BR instructed. That was a massive gamble and it nearly didnt come off. The last minute goals and the 0-0 draws nearly done us. If it hadn't come off it could have been a lot closer than it was. NL says he's ready to change the way we play and I hope he does. He says a lot have worked out how to play us and he's right. Moyes does not fill me with confidence and if it comes down to a choice of 2 I'll stick with Lennon.

great debate bhoys and in good spirit, hat tip TET and Andy,we know the operational costs are a concern,none of us think we'll be spending £50 mill plus epl wages on players,yes the squad need strengthening and dead wood (apologies to those players)have to be moved on to cut the wage bill and free up funds,but are we in "crisis" as smsm would have us believe.... goalkeepers, maybe a back up
full backs,the american bhoyswill be available next season,they're getting great reviews by the way,
maybe an experienced centre back and possibly Benkovic back on loan,
midfield,maybe an experienced holding midfielder,maybe another no. 10 type,
winger's no problem
strikers we a maybe if griff comes back firing
Bayo, bad luck with an an injury while on international duty,
Eddy deadly and still improving,but not a lone striker,so maybe another striker,so by my reckoning, 3 possibly 4 signings and we're good to go
so maybe a CB, HM,AM,and maybe a striker, £15 to £20 mill surely we can get decent quality for that and added value down the road, HH Andy and TET!

Certainly not in crisis MD just in need of a bit of an overhaul to get our mojo back. Like you've said there are areas of the team that need surgery, the American bhoys out on loan coming back and a few good experienced additions can remedy that and set us up nicely for bagging titles 9 and 10.

HH mate (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back