The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

He cant be ruthless you see he’s just as ego driven as the scouse on the other side and so desperate to show how he develops players and anyone signed by him their first pick because not to pick them means he possibly got it wrong.

A bigger person holds their hands up and gets on with fixing it.

He just carries on trying to cover underperformers for his sanity his ego.

I am fkn ragin and cant calm down over the lack of respect shown to us by our own.

Disrespectful gutless shirking shite.
Texted that earlier Maria, his ego is an issue

Only BR knows why he made these decisions Maria but whatever the reasons it was obvious after the first 15 mins he got it spectacularly wrong and should've corrected it immediately instead of allowing it to continue.

I'm genuinely at a loss to find a reasonable explanation for playing McGregor at LB when both Tierney and Hayes were sitting on the bench and Eddy being benched in favour of playing young MJ up top on his own, I honestly can't think of a single good reason for that decision either.

There's an ever increasing level of unnecessary tinkering creeping into BR's system and player selections and it's leading to confusion and inconsistency in our performances. I'm a big fan of BR but he needs to bite the fucking bullet when it comes to who plays where and what system they play in, we can't continually chop and change everything every time we get a couple of injuries as it leads to clusterfucks like today's woeful performance. What happened to the days when your injured left back was replaced by another left back? Why are we dragging one of our most effective CM's out of position to fill that void?

Also BR needs to get more ruthless with those players who are underperforming, there's no room for passengers, if they ain't up to it then they're out the team until they show otherwise.

HH pal.
Spot on Andy. Voice of sense. BR needs his balls kicked for this.

If he gets a LB to cover a LB its like he tells himself theres no glory for him. Like he’s not hailed for developing player for a position.

We just want to win and if he doesnt get that then him and his mind i self ego can take a running fkn jump

10iar is not here so the manager can fk us from within.

If hes not got winning over himself in mind i would rather he gtf.

Just seems to me like he’s throwing games and i dont know if its

Ego
Safety of the fans today
Extortian

Either or thats NOT what the fans want. We just want a WIN.

Spot on , the malaise started (became evident maybe) at Hearts last season. When teams press us high we can't cope. Other teams are learning lessons about us from Europe that we aren't learning

Yet we used the high press and it worked but then this tippy tappy from the back impossible. Then the slow football a blind man riding a tortoise could read and intercept.

Fkn pish

Feel sorry for our fans in stadium who had to endure Orange Choir in full voice. Hope all Tims got safely home.Thoughts on game:Lustig has been a liability for maybe two years. Boyata couldn't pass water. Cant keep ball between white lines. Poor MJ up front was on a hiding to nothing from get go.SB and Tcham have no pace and were identified as such by the locals .We were overrun here and hence MJ had no support. Calmac removed from midfield meant no energy here other than RC. Craig Gordon is a managers puzzle. Great shot stopper but distribution awful. Prone to too many lapses in concentration .Obvious today and home game gainst Salsburg.What to do with him?

Ok so it all went really bad today and it’s BR fault to be sure. But why did it all go so terribly bad? So was it the changing positions of players? Or was it due to absent players? Or was it the players not playing well enough? It’s all a bit of a mystery to me tbh that a team like Celtic double treble winners, still in Europe albeit by the skin of their teeth, beating sevco comfortably for years now, and then what was that today. Would it be possible that the big sky money had any influence over the fact that Celtic has won everything in Scottish football for years? Could it be that the establishment couldn’t have Sevco enduring another pummelling? Could there be other factors other for this the worst display from a Celtic team in many many years? I might be way off the mark here and I stand corrected but somethings smells foul tonight. And for all our fans who risked their safety to go to that shithole of a place there better be something more than the managers ego at play for sure.

If we look at the season so far it has been full of highs and lows the loss seem to come when we have been playing away when the selection of the team and it's formations have been changed in these games players have failed.to turn up and we look disjointed. We can only hope that after the break we get a settled team that don't decide to disappear they way they did today

If we look at the season so far it has been full of highs and lows the loss seem to come when we have been playing away when the selection of the team and it's formations have been changed in these games players have failed.to turn up and we look disjointed. We can only hope that after the break we get a settled team that don't decide to disappear they way they did today
The settled team is frequently unsettled by changes from BR.

Ok so it all went really bad today and it’s BR fault to be sure. But why did it all go so terribly bad? So was it the changing positions of players? Or was it due to absent players? Or was it the players not playing well enough? It’s all a bit of a mystery to me tbh that a team like Celtic double treble winners, still in Europe albeit by the skin of their teeth, beating sevco comfortably for years now, and then what was that today. Would it be possible that the big sky money had any influence over the fact that Celtic has won everything in Scottish football for years? Could it be that the establishment couldn’t have Sevco enduring another pummelling? Could there be other factors other for this the worst display from a Celtic team in many many years? I might be way off the mark here and I stand corrected but somethings smells foul tonight. And for all our fans who risked their safety to go to that shithole of a place there better be something more than the managers ego at play for sure.

Well said GG i agree

I know what you're saying, GG but it isn't dark forces that make Broony and Lustig past their sell-by dates or other players being unable to pass the ball or Gordon to play the ball out skillfully. Boyata didn't become a bombscare because of the unseen masonic hand and it didn't sap Corpus of energy and creativity.
There is indeed a foul smell tonight but that's coming from a side that completely shat it.

HHpal

I know what you're saying, GG but it isn't dark forces that make Broony and Lustig past their sell-by dates or other players being unable to pass the ball or Gordon to play the ball out skillfully. Boyata didn't become a bombscare because of the unseen masonic hand and it didn't sap Corpus of energy and creativity.
There is indeed a foul smell tonight but that's coming from a side that completely shat it.

HHpal
Very true Shamrock just canny understand what happened the day but I take what you’re saying thanks HH

HHpal
Agree Shamrock we were just pish!out played and out fought.Hard to accept but they were better all over the pitch today HH

I think we probably have to stop falling back on the double-treble (except for rubbing the zombies' noses in it) to avoid complacency. We are only as good as our next game.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back