The Rangers vs. CELTIC - All Comments here

Sorry anthony there are some saying its just one game forget it and move on we werna good but whole season in league and europe has been a boring shambles need some quality in mate or its gonna more of the same.
sorry wit?

So people think brendan will continue with playing out from the back regardless of who gets in (thoughts)
Put 4 sea lions in the back 4 and they will all be told to pass it out to Broony, clap their clippers and wait for the return pass.... give it back to the keeper then start again.

I was ranting and yes pal, no 8 equals no 9 or 10
and right now that’s not a given.

If the Weah lad is the whole sum of our ambitions for the transfer window I truly fucking despair

But let's be honest. If we're talking about the Celtic of Autumn , when we were hitting great rhythm. Thumping Hearts twice. Scoring goals for fun. Playing beautiful fitba. We're easily winning this game today. I firmly believe that. So I don't think the crisis is that huge. Of course we need meaningful business to be done in January.

Watching a re-run of the game on Celtic TV. It amazes me how guys on £10k - £20k per week have so much difficulty in controlling a football and making a pass.

I also can't believe the buffalo in a china shop didn't get booked with all the snide little hacks and left-in boots (I really think the wee bastard needs someone to give him some back) and think that Ryan Jack is of a similar intelligence as slippy... he is absolutely glaikit.

Last edited:
Watching a re-run of the game on Celtic TV. It amazes me how guys on £10k - £20k per week have so much difficulty in controlling a football and making a
Watching a re-run of the game on Celtic TV. It amazes me how guys on £10k - £20k per week have so much difficulty in controlling a football and making a pass.

I also can't believe the buffalo in a china shop didn't get booked with all the snide little hacks and left-in boots (I really think the wee bastard needs someone to give him some back) and think that Ryan Jack is of a similar intelligence as slippy... he is absolutely glaikit.
We looked like a pub team mate couldn't bring myself to watch that again

I do believe the team shit themselves today.I also believe Mr Desmond should tell some people who are getting big bonuses to retire.
Maybe it’s time for Mr Desmond to actually do something apart from take his dividend. Maybe
ask some Questions about EBTs and res12.??

Oops forgot..... “we need a strong Rangers”

Money grabbing wanker just like Lawwell

Sorry anthony there are some saying its just one game forget it and move on we werna good but whole season in league and europe has been a boring shambles need some quality in mate or its gonna more of the same.

Yes opinions are like ...... we all have them. For the record we have been saying for 2 years we are getting undersold but he big pete’s doing teally well out of it.

Celtic Mafia

Mate... I’m quoting your post but it’s not in anyway because you have said it as it’s been a recurring theme....

fuck this idea that it’s going to happen ‘one’ day.... it did fucking happen, only a few days ago against Hibs where we were shocking, against Aberdeen there were signs that Boyata was about to implode.

See that game today... it was a fucking disgrace, the starting line up by BR was a fucking disgrace... CalMac at LB.? That’s a fucking joke, putting MJ
up front alone with 50k of Huns abusing him... what the fuck is BR thinking of.?

CG saved us in that first half, could have been 2 or 3 but his distribution is fucking woeful... passes to Boyata who shat himself every time he got the ball and if Boyata managed the glory of a 5 yard pass to Broony he managed to fuck it up every fucking time.

Dont blame any other player, due to tactics and
Gordon, Boyata and Broony the game passed by the whole midfield and it was obvious within 10-15 mins what was gonna happen.

Geez, I still can’t believe it..... CalMac at LB.??? I’m still fucking raging at BR, he’s made a hell of a lot of BIG mistakes this season but this one has made us look like fucking idiots.

Right now he has a real league challenge and if he carries on fucking about there will be NO 8, there will be NO 9 and there will be NO fucking 10

Bang on SL.

Dropping the likes of Eddy to the bench just when he looks to be coming onto his game and playing young MJ up top on his own was baffling enough but taking McGregor out of CM, where he's transformed the whole dynamic of the team for the better, and playing him at LB when Tierney and Hayes are sitting on the bench was utterly inexplicable!

As for Gordon, aye agree 100%, he made some great saves but it was HIS fucking awful distribution and his and Boyata's fannying about at the back that lead to him having to make those saves in the first place. Had enough of watching us make the same stupid mistakes over and over again and never learning from it, it's fucking infuriating.

HH SL.

I couldn't see the game earlier Anthony but I see the likeness to a pub team.

You are lucky and do not watch it if you get a chance.

Lets face it we will get 3 weeks of full highlights of this pish over n over sgain.

But hey the bhoys wont need to listen coz they will be toasting their arses in dubai.

Glad to have you back Neil pal ☘️

You are lucky and do not watch it if you get a chance.

Lets face it we will get 3 weeks of full highlights of this pish over n over sgain.

But hey the bhoys wont need to listen coz they will be toasting their arses in dubai.

Glad to have you back Neil pal ☘️
Thanks Maria however you were too late with the warning... I have watched it all. ? Still, at least I know what you all had to suffer at the time. I couldn't believe it when I landed, switched on my phone and saw it was 1-0 to the zombies.

Members online

Back