Timo sent packing?

good points Niall,short term,not so keen, 18 months,paddy,arzani,unfortunate wi' the injury, but Eddy deal was perfect,don't know how some of these loans affect our development players if Benkovic had'nt been injured would we have seen much of Jozo or Ajer imho.
It's a tough balance MD and if we do use them (which I think we'll do less of under Lenny) then we need to limit it. We've had 6 I think this year. That's a bit much and that as you said stifles our own.
By the way on an aside. Boyata and Benkovic at one stage were the first choices, but as with strikers in the old days of 2 up front(yes kids there was a time of 2 strikers at the same time). It's a partnership that counts at centre half, and I don't know about you but Jozo and Ajer seem a genuine partnership. Funny how things work out!

It's a tough balance MD and if we do use them (which I think we'll do less of under Lenny) then we need to limit it. We've had 6 I think this year. That's a bit much and that as you said stifles our own.
By the way on an aside. Boyata and Benkovic at one stage were the first choices, but as with strikers in the old days of 2 up front(yes kids there was a time of 2 strikers at the same time). It's a partnership that counts at centre half, and I don't know about you but Jozo and Ajer seem a genuine partnership. Funny how things work out!
maybe the stars aligned Niall,like we did'nt get mcginn but we found a Christie!!!!!

Sad to see timo leaving the way he has,when him and Burke got introduced to the team after the winter break they added pace that we were badly lacking prior to the break,when he came on against Killie at rugby park he energised the whole team and pushed us on to victory!!also guys like sinky,and Jamesie new they had to start producing or there place was in jeopardy!!so whatever the reason he’s left in my humble opinion he and Burke were the catalyst to 8 on the trot,,,,

Sad to see timo leaving the way he has,when him and Burke got introduced to the team after the winter break they added pace that we were badly lacking prior to the break,when he came on against Killie at rugby park he energised the whole team and pushed us on to victory!!also guys like sinky,and Jamesie new they had to start producing or there place was in jeopardy!!so whatever the reason he’s left in my humble opinion he and Burke were the catalyst to 8 on the trot,,,,
they did give us a lift E.

Sorry boys and Ghirls, I caught in the moment. I will explain myself you see I have an austic adult son who is 33 yrs old, he is a gift from God to my wife and I. Its just that I can take offence easily to the wrong words being used on this forum. I can also respect anyone who apologies for using the wrong word when they didn't realise they used it.. Respect to all. HH ☘️??

I wouldn't discount both at Parkhead again one day. They are both a fine example of all the raw ingredients that coaching and exposure to first team football gradually could develop. Sadly Weah looks like he's burned his bridges for now and Burke's value is an English market valuation, possibly way too hot for us
The thing is Niall will PSG or any other top clubs loan us players after this??all we need here is his da getting involved!!!we might end up a bad move for young blood.

Sorry boys and Ghirls, I caught in the moment. I will explain myself you see I have an austic adult son who is 33 yrs old, he is a gift from God to my wife and I. Its just that I can take offence easily to the wrong words being used on this forum. I can also respect anyone who apologies for using the wrong word when they didn't realise they used it.. Respect to all. HH ☘️??
Totally empathise mate got an autistic boy myself,,thot a better keep ma trap shut or a might a got papped off the noise????

The thing is Niall will PSG or any other top clubs loan us players after this??all we need here is his da getting involved!!!we might end up a bad move for young blood.
Possibly not but we can't walk on eggshells in case we upset the big boys. In this instance it seems Weah put more weight on international exposure than a cup final/Derby game. We obviously felt his priorities didn't match our own. Also these clubs not only need players exposed to first team football but also the pressure of expectancy to win. We give that, not every club can supply that. But it comes with the player handling that too. I'm sure PSG will understand our position as well as being sympathetic to the player. If not, so be it, we're not beholden to them

I wouldn't discount both at Parkhead again one day. They are both a fine example of all the raw ingredients that coaching and exposure to first team football gradually could develop. Sadly Weah looks like he's burned his bridges for now and Burke's value is an English market valuation, possibly way too hot for us
bet ye a pound tae a rotten apple,we never see those two back at Celtic, sorry Niall!

Possibly not but we can't walk on eggshells in case we upset the big boys. In this instance it seems Weah put more weight on international exposure than a cup final/Derby game. We obviously felt his priorities didn't match our own. Also these clubs not only need players exposed to first team football but also the pressure of expectancy to win. We give that, not every club can supply that. But it comes with the player handling that too. I'm sure PSG will understand our position as well as being sympathetic to the player. If not, so be it, we're not beholden to them
Weah chose to give the cup final a miss,Lenny was right to give him the big phuq off,total lack of professionalism,think timo's all about timo,thank son, good luck tae ye,we move on!

Members online

Latest posts

Back