Transfer Rumours

Loanees ? Yes , if from quality clubs where they are kept out by world class players . Definitely NOT failed EPL players looking for another big pay day at our expense .

To buy ? Yes , young players with potential with probable sell on value. But , again , no time served veterans who are only up here for well-paid 'retirement' in what they see as a cushy league . We have seen too many of these over the years .
Weah signed from Psa for 6 months, 18 yr, , young enough??

Looks like young guy Weah on his way to the hoops for 6 months. I wonder if there will be an option to buy in the summer? If not it's hard to see how we will benefit us. I think he'll be lucky to play half a dozen games for us. We don't need more projects just now. We need players good enough to play in the 1st team right now.
HH?

Ach, I'd have been here a week trying tae post the full story, he's over here for the Festive season visiting his in laws, Atalanta have been looking for a replacement right back as their present one is heading to Celtic in 2019.

Was at his wedding, pals with is outlaws, sent him home drunk at 4pm (lightweight) today after the football

Timothy Castagne, Belgian right back currently at Atalanta linked. Ex Genk, 23 year old, capped by Belgium.
(Celtic Underground Twitter).

Who if I read reports as correct, can't get a game for a mid table club, has played all of twice this season.

Hope for our sake that the highly suspected chancer in charge of our scouting has not plucked a perfect tackle and pass rate 'supposed star' from his BS scouting data system, based on such low minutes played.

The anticipation is murder as I'm afraid to think that we might not buy what we need. Today's misadventure can be laid on Peter Lawwell's doormat.

I’m sure congerton has looked far and wide all over Europe and decided on.......

Some useless injury prone reject who played a blinding 30 mins of pre-season around 3 years ago, been injured ever since but has cracking stats for the aforementioned 30 mins

I’m sure congerton has looked far and wide all over Europe and decided on.......

Some useless injury prone reject who played a blinding 30 mins of pre-season around 3 years ago, been injured ever since but has cracking stats for the aforementioned 30 mins
Not just stats, a couple of YouTube clips as well (appropriately for Congerton).

Back