transfer window

Have we been linked to any Leicester City players yet? The CB Caglar Soyuncu is out of contract and I'd be happy to sign him up (I'd imagine his wages would be too high for us), but we are probably more likely to get 35 year old crock, Johnny Evans, to take the Kolo Toure role this time.

This making up clickbait transfer rumours is a piece of piss!
I hope he spends a fortune on duds and all the dafties that are welcoming him back will lose their shit

Have we been linked to any Leicester City players yet? The CB Caglar Soyuncu is out of contract and I'd be happy to sign him up (I'd imagine his wages would be too high for us), but we are probably more likely to get 35 year old crock, Johnny Evans, to take the Kolo Toure role this time.

This making up clickbait transfer rumours is a piece of piss!
Soyuncu is signing for Atletico Madrid. The 2 that are out of contract at Leicester that may be of interest are Amartey, centre half, or Mendy, defensive midfielder

The only thing that will be left in Leicester will be dross nobody else wants. I Would not want any of them. Especially the central defenders. They were awful. And under no circumstances would I like to see Jonny Evans in a Celtic shirt.

If it is Rodgers
then we need a manager , a coach,a bibs and cones guy , a few physios , some sports science guys :unsure: and quite a few others that the knt stole the last time

Harts being hunted out so Kelleher from Liverpool is rumoured to be his replacement
Heard it thur looking for a Fermer wi hiz ain 🚜 to cultivate the training academy
Qualifications required are a grumpy greetin faced get ffs that’s you 👏👏👏

HH 😉

a hope we get a guy like Harry souttar ,,,,17m bargain found by the incoming rodent ,,,,,,,what a bargain ,,, a cannae wait

Moi Elyounoussi available oan a free, the snake tried to sign his for Leicester….. worth a punt oan?
A treble winner, had a great first loan season and even in the Lennon's shitshow season was probably one of our better players. But one position we don't need more players is wide left attackers/wingers. We have Jota, Maeda, Haksabanovic and even a returning Johnston.
No doubt we'll be linked with every Leicester player or player Rodgers was linked with whilst at Leicester over the next couple of weeks. Last night saw us linked with Ainsley Maitland Niles who's Arsenal contract has expired, this was purely based on Rodgers tried to sign him on loan for Leicester once.

A treble winner, had a great first loan season and even in the Lennon's shitshow season was probably one of our better players. But one position we don't need more players is wide left attackers/wingers. We have Jota, Maeda, Haksabanovic and even a returning Johnston.
No doubt we'll be linked with every Leicester player or player Rodgers was linked with whilst at Leicester over the next couple of weeks. Last night saw us linked with Ainsley Maitland Niles who's Arsenal contract has expired, this was purely based on Rodgers tried to sign him on loan for Leicester once.
Agree we are currently well off on the LHS but surely a better shout than Johnson....Maeda might be looking to move on?

There’s not one player who’s left that I would be overjoyed to see back!!!not one..
a want a manager(any manager)to improve the great players we have at the club,,with a couple more higher level ones?…if Rodgers can’t or won’t do it then fuck him off,

Is there any truth in the rumour than Rodgers has been told he's got a transfer budget of circa £30m?
Probably true coz big ange🥹was guaranteed the same?..the longer this Rodgers things dragging on the more a don’t want him?my opinion is he should be grateful to be afforded a chance to redeem himself,a Would have been happier if the word from Parkhead was that there was a couple a faces battling for the gig…

Probably true coz big ange🥹was guaranteed the same?..the longer this Rodgers things dragging on the more a don’t want him?my opinion is he should be grateful to be afforded a chance to redeem himself,a Would have been happier if the word from Parkhead was that there was a couple a faces battling for the gig…
Right well that’s Rodgers the manager now!!let’s get on way the biz of prepping this side for champions league and retain our treble,,,,don’t be giving these orange bastards ,media,written press any ammo to drive a wedge,,,,,,,no self destruction troops🍀🍀🍀🍀

Back