Trophy Day! Celtic v Hearts, Sunday 19 May, kick off 3pm - all comments here

Always found it sad the way he left the club without a proper farewell. Obviously he had a testimonial, but after he had to quit playing due to injury he kind of just slipped out of the limelight quietly, I know thats what he would have wanted, but for a man that gave us so much he deserved a proper Celtic send off.
Lost count the amount of outstanding matches he played & on a lot of occasions he carried our team on his shoulders alone.
Thanks Maestro. Celtic legend ?

Absolutely perfect Conar ✊???

It was really good big cheese, met friends had a bite to eat, they had a drink i had ginger beer yass. Played pool and was home at half 9.

Livin la vida loca

But am lovin it Ian.

Just what i need pal.

Wit a laugh it was too.

Tomorrow hopefully good football and looking forward to the possibility of seeing Ewan Henderson on pitch for us again. The bhoys a real talent.

Also young Dembele. Cannae wait to see him and how he adapts to the first team.

Plans for next weekend in place too what with personal plans and oor treble pal.

Yeah all good.

How are you my friend?
I’m good pal sounded like you had a good time nice one just chilling the day gonna watch the fa cup final maybe huv a few beers so beware you will see my posts getting progressively worse as the day goes on ???? a full post without swearing?? fuck it ????

I’m good pal sounded like you had a good time nice one just chilling the day gonna watch the fa cup final maybe huv a few beers so beware you will see my posts getting progressively worse as the day goes on ???? a full post without swearing?? fuck it ????

I try not to swear in front of my sons and am usually successful.

But when i try not to swear usually with others i end up swearing more lol.

Swearings not important, i know some attribute it to a limited vocabulary but thats bullshit ???

My vocabulary is better than most.

I just think a swear word encapsulates what im feeling better than any word the listener or reader does not understand ???

I try not to swear in front of my sons and am usually successful.

But when i try not to swear usually with others i end up swearing more lol.

Swearings not important, i know some attribute it to a limited vocabulary but thats bullshit ???

My vocabulary is better than most.

I just think a swear word encapsulates what im feeling better than any word the listener or reader does not understand ???
I just dae it cause some words just fukin fit ????? miserable day nae bbq for me thx fuk ?????just hud a roll a square sausage canny beat it

Sunday is also a chance to thank a true Celtic icon for his service. Welcome home Paul McStay

View attachment 2807

Paul carried our team for far too long without us bringing in someone to help him. Looking back I think he should have moved on for himself. He was also paid buttons which was a fucking scandal and I would bet my left nut some of the projects Buck bought are more financially secure and haven’t even kicked a ball.

He was a hero of mine and I’m still angry at how the club took him for granted.

He deserves a heroes welcome, because that is what he was. A true Celt.

I have maple bbq chops there. Might have them for lunch out on the deck or mibees noooo lol ???

Penders sausages for brekkie went down a treat though with my sons.

They boys cost me a fortune in just feeding them.

Maan but they r worth it.

P
I have maple bbq chops there. Might have them for lunch out on the deck or mibees noooo lol ???

Penders sausages for brekkie went down a treat though with my sons.

They boys cost me a fortune in just feeding them.

Maan but they r worth it.
whit age ur they Maria dae they go tae the fitba

Ahh shame ma heids burnt tae fuk????by the way I’m on it ????

Well my skin is delicate but the bed/stands i use get retubed more often than most and im a little red at the moment.

If i go for 4 sessions before the end of next week i will look a native to fiji ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back