VAR watch.

I'm so confused.....there are actually still some Celtic fans who believe VAR will be a good thing!! After seeing it be used against us yesterday. That handball was 2 refs cheating us. It wasn't teething problems.

I watched a movie called Don't Look Up last night. About a comet heading to earth. Even though the evidence was there that it was happening, and even though you could actually see the comet....people still refused to believe it was a bad thing or that it was even happening.
A bit like people who think VAR is good.

I'm so confused.....there are actually still some Celtic fans who believe VAR will be a good thing!! After seeing it be used against us yesterday. That handball was 2 refs cheating us. It wasn't teething problems.

I watched a movie called Don't Look Up last night. About a comet heading to earth. Even though the evidence was there that it was happening, and even though you could actually see the comet....people still refused to believe it was a bad thing or that it was even happening.
A bit like people who think VAR is good.

There are also apparently some Celtic fans who think the MIB are simply incompetent..... figure that one out...

A point everybody missing at the replayed penalty,it was only giving again for encroachment because the hearts player who scored was offside,it was knocked on to the goal scorer,so rather than give offside they go further back on the penalty encroachment,but the thing is had he scored the penalty no way was it getting replayed,Ralston's goal was a goal ,we should have had a hand ball penalty,their first penalty I thought was a penalty straight away but you could see why it took so long to give it,when you watched the replays,as for abadas goal my first thought was offside ,but why no lines just like the lines in hearts goal to prove it was onside,the mystery deepens or should I say the cheating,all cos they thought hearts might get an equaliser,such a shame it never came hahaha

Why was the abada goal not checked by var after all shanklands goal was shown with the line shown he was on side.so many things in this game were wrong but all against celtic the rules aren't that hard to get right they've had months and months of training to get it right or was it only training for celtic games were the teething problems come in to play. The 2 penalties against celtic were correct you sit down and in your heart of hearts you know it in the hand ball penalty for celtic in your heart of hearts you knew it was a penalty but he didn't go over to look at the monitor it sticks in your throat such blatant cheating.

Why was the abada goal not checked by var after all shanklands goal was shown with the line shown he was on side.so many things in this game were wrong but all against celtic the rules aren't that hard to get right they've had months and months of training to get it right or was it only training for celtic games were the teething problems come in to play. The 2 penalties against celtic were correct you sit down and in your heart of hearts you know it in the hand ball penalty for celtic in your heart of hearts you knew it was a penalty but he didn't go over to look at the monitor it sticks in your throat such blatant cheating.
I agree with all of this, but I still have doubts about the first Hearts penalty. Did the Hearts player get to the ball first so "automatically" making a penalty (according to every hundit anyway) or did both players kick it at exactly the same time?

Also, I always thought a player lunging in out of control straight legged, studs up at knee height was dangerous play, but not in this instance!?!?!

20221023_123245.jpg

Scottish football needs people from another country not from these islands say France Spain Portugal to give supporters confidence that thier is no more disgusting displays that we seen yesterday.it means that when incredible decisions like happened in yesterday game at tynecastle can not be because a certain referee or a certain var official are not connected to your biggest rivals in anyway. This is about fair play and equality its time that our club open thier mouths things are broken it needs fixing my god just look at anges face yesterday after the handball decision.what a cesspit Scottish football is.

I agree with all of this, but I still have doubts about the first Hearts penalty. Did the Hearts player get to the ball first so "automatically" making a penalty (according to every hundit anyway) or did both players kick it at exactly the same time?

Also, I always thought a player lunging in out of control straight legged, studs up at knee height was dangerous play, but not in this instance!?!?!

View attachment 20615

This is why it was never a penalty. The hearts player got to the ball a millionth of a second before CCV. But he came flying in, straight leg and studs up. CCV has gone to punt the ball and got studs into the top of his foot.
CCV stayed on his feet while the hearts player rolled around like he was shot!!
All players in Scotland are now deploying this tactic against us as they knew the ref will be on their side.
It would have never been given up the other end.

Scottish football needs people from another country not from these islands say France Spain Portugal to give supporters confidence that thier is no more disgusting displays that we seen yesterday.it means that when incredible decisions like happened in yesterday game at tynecastle can not be because a certain referee or a certain var official are not connected to your biggest rivals in anyway. This is about fair play and equality its time that our club open thier mouths things are broken it needs fixing my god just look at anges face yesterday after the handball decision.what a cesspit Scottish football is.
Sadly it will never happen as this will be an admission that it is broken. And they will continue to ignore those accusations as it suits their agendas.

The truth is that the strangehold that the Lanarkshire Referees Association have on our sport is poisonous and continues to ruin the game. ThIs needs to be sorted as soon as possible, but this will be a long-term solution as it will take time to promote through from grass roots level based on a ref's ability rather than their handshake or location.

This is why it was never a penalty. The hearts player got to the ball a millionth of a second before CCV. But he came flying in, straight leg and studs up. CCV has gone to punt the ball and got studs into the top of his foot.
All players in Scotland are now deploying this tactic against us as they knew the ref will be on their side.
I think if it happened at the other end then it would have resulted in a booking to the Tim for dangerous play. And every single hundit would have been adamant that the refs were 100% correct to do this as the defender could have been injured!

Last edited:
Could not agree more it was an excuse to give a penalty the decisions during the match were a disgrace yet people defend them I started to watch Celtic back in the fiftys some of the decisions back then like today were a thing of fiction Wee Jinky was called offside more times than enough Celtic players called back for some imaginary foul penaltys given for whatever and never in Celtics favour just like today you cant change history and in our case history repeats itself every match and after yesterday’s experience don’t think it ever will

Sadly it will never happen as this will be an admission that it is broken. And they will continue to ignore those accusations as it suits their agendas.

The truth is that the strangehold that the Lanarkshire Referees Association have on our sport is poisonous and continues to ruin the game. ThIs needs to be sorted as soon as possible, but this will be a long-term solution as it will take time to promote through from grass roots level based on a ref's ability rather than their handshake or location.
It's amazing bb that we should be talking about a good match and result but we are talking about var and the mibs this is embarrassing for the sfa and the match officials in some ways it feels like a defeat I knew when the came out with the teething problems crap they were laying the ground work for these people to do thier worst and the very nearly succeeded. If the match hadve been a couple of seasons ago we would have lost that game then it would've been paranoid celtic fans moaning again well we one and we are moaning and with good reason. It's a disgusting situation.

Back