Well Being

I thought this thread was most appropriate for this post , as most of you know my old mum was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer and managed to reach her 92nd birthday on the 11th August , alas mum's health went down hill rapidly after making this landmark and sadly she passed away on Monday morning surrounded by her family .
sad news Marky. prayers for your family at this sad time.

We are all Celtic family and we do look out for each other. We all have at one time or other lost loved ones to Cancer. I myself lost two brothers to Cancer within four months of each other. But on the noise I've found great comfort and strength, not having ever met any of you it meant the world to me then as it does now. We are all here for each other and if anyone of us is having a bad time we are all here for you. We are indeed stronger together and may we gather strength every moment of every day.God bless you all.🙏🙏

I thought this thread was most appropriate for this post , as most of you know my old mum was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer and managed to reach her 92nd birthday on the 11th August , alas mum's health went down hill rapidly after making this landmark and sadly she passed away on Monday morning surrounded by her family .
Very sad news Marky, my thoughts are with you and the family.

Deepest condolences mate, 92 is a fair age, at least she got to her birthday surrounded by those who loved her……
Wishing you and your family the strength to see you though the next week, which will be difficult for all….
RIP 🙏

May your Mum Rest in Peace and May Eternal Light Shine Upon Her. Amen

Just when you thought red tape couldn't get redder two of my brothers went down to the funeral directors last Thursday to make arrangements only to find out from the registrar that the doctor hadn't signed the death certificate ,were now at Monday and still no certificate and no funeral date , during lockdown everything was done electronically ,now they've gone back to the old paper and postage stamp method .

Just when you thought red tape couldn't get redder two of my brothers went down to the funeral directors last Thursday to make arrangements only to find out from the registrar that the doctor hadn't signed the death certificate ,were now at Monday and still no certificate and no funeral date , during lockdown everything was done electronically ,now they've gone back to the old paper and postage stamp method .
Just the kind of shit you don't need at this particular time.

Sincere condolences to you and your family mate.

Hurt ma back at work a year ago this month, its just steadily got worse, nvr a day of respite, but the pain is in ma right side high up and doon into ma right hip. Finally went for an MRI scan on saturday there, just basically shitin masel its no ma back amd summit worse, at that age ye know…bloody depressing as well having constant pain and discomfort and nothing looks at it plus the worry…be glad to get these results back, never wanted a crushed disc so bad in ma life 😳
Tell yez bhoys, get everything checked oot, don’t let it linger, most can be fixed if its caught quick.

Hurt ma back at work a year ago this month, its just steadily got worse, nvr a day of respite, but the pain is in ma right side high up and doon into ma right hip. Finally went for an MRI scan on saturday there, just basically shitin masel its no ma back amd summit worse, at that age ye know…bloody depressing as well having constant pain and discomfort and nothing looks at it plus the worry…be glad to get these results back, never wanted a crushed disc so bad in ma life 😳
Tell yez bhoys, get everything checked oot, don’t let it linger, most can be fixed if its caught quick.
Good luck b4l. I hope they finally find out the problem and get you sorted out. A sore back affects everything - working, walking, sitting, sleeping, etc - and grinds you down. So fingers crossed for you as that has been far too long to suffer that. HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back