Well Being

Always wanted to learn
It’s not that hard mate, there’s only 7 major notes and 5 minor ones, 12 in total, everything else is a slight variation on those 12 notes, there’s 11 numbers in a mobile number and everyone can remember theirs, it’s only one extra🤷‍♂️ It’s having the desire and perseverance to stick with it, the hardest song you’ll ever learn …..is the 1st one 🤣🤣

Apologies in advance folks; but this is a subject I can't speak about with any degree of frivolity. I can't be anything other than deadly serious.
I'll try to keep it short. It's my belief that humankind faces irreversible catastrophe. Bit OTT ?. Well I hope I'm wrong, but all the EVIDENCE suggests otherwise.
My overriding emotion is one of anger.
Yes, I know, and agree, each and every one of us makes a contribution. We are all guilty to some degree.
However, the outrageous self interest which exists, be it individually or collectively, is something I just don't think can be changed. So much needing changed, so very little time to change it.
Seriously thought about deleting this after typing, so again, apologies if it's a bit heavy.

Apologies in advance folks; but this is a subject I can't speak about with any degree of frivolity. I can't be anything other than deadly serious.
I'll try to keep it short. It's my belief that humankind faces irreversible catastrophe. Bit OTT ?. Well I hope I'm wrong, but all the EVIDENCE suggests otherwise.
Yes, I know, and agree, each and every one of us makes a contribution. We are all guilty to some degree.
However, the outrageous self interest which exists, be it individually or collectively, is something I just don't think can be changed. So much needing changed, so very little time to change it.
Seriously thought about deleting this after typing, so again, apologies if it's a bit heavy.
You're not wrong. The climate catastrophe denialism is primarily funded by the fossil fuel industry after all. Fuck the world, fuck the future; gimme, gimme, gimme more now!

Aye the SFA Frank yir spot on

HH 🫤

It’s not that hard mate, there’s only 7 major notes and 5 minor ones, 12 in total, everything else is a slight variation on those 12 notes, there’s 11 numbers in a mobile number and everyone can remember theirs, it’s only one extra🤷‍♂️ It’s having the desire and perseverance to stick with it, the hardest song you’ll ever learn …..is the 1st one 🤣🤣
Wen In second year I got my ma to buy me an acoustic was just a cheap one but was just to learn because my school had a guitar class so as u can imagine I'm all excited thinking I'm gonny learn to play like slash or dave Gilmour 🤫

so gets to the guitar class there's 5 other students there not only are they 4/5th years (fuckin prefects) but ive never ever seen them at school ever before not one person I recognised...

so i sits down the so called fuckin teacher asks me if my guitars tuned for a wee sec was took aback I said to him how am I meant to know ifs fucking tuned ya prick I'm fucking here for u to teach me I was fucking raging felt like he never wanted me there told him to stick his guitars and his class up his arse smashed the bastard thing up on the way home I lasted about 3 mins in that class 🤣 😂

Wen In second year I got my ma to buy me an acoustic was just a cheap one but was just to learn because my school had a guitar class so as u can imagine I'm all excited thinking I'm gonny learn to play like slash or dave Gilmour 🤫

so gets to the guitar class there's 5 other students there not only are they 4/5th years (fuckin prefects) but ive never ever seen them at school ever before not one person I recognised...

so i sits down the so called fuckin teacher asks me if my guitars tuned for a wee sec was took aback I said to him how am I meant to know ifs fucking tuned ya prick I'm fucking here for u to teach me I was fucking raging felt like he never wanted me there told him to stick his guitars and his class up his arse smashed the bastard thing up on the way home I lasted about 3 mins in that class 🤣 😂
Nae strings on you Cairnsy I always knew that Bhoy in my 5/6 year posh boys guitar cless yi wurny wan o us
Yir Teacher

HH 🎸

Getting yir guitar in tune has a hard lesson back in the day, now there’s tuner apps for yir phone, I never took a music lesson, aw the teachers want tae do was get you to read music, which is very technical and right in at the deep end when aw ye want tae dae is learn the chords for sweet child o mine or comfortably numb, a wee tip generally the cheaper the instrument is the harder it is to play, the Yamaha F310 acoustic at about £120 new or loads oan gumtree fur aboot £50 is a really good beginners guitar 🎸

View attachment 20285
Mapleglo finish, lovely playing, thumping bass, ringing sustain…….❤️
309114807_2056853374498312_2435612952916076468_n.jpg

Thanks for posting that hadn’t seen it before, was quite a player, gone to soon, was he killed in a car crash with the guitarist fae Hanoi rocks driving?
Tour bus crash and I think Vince Neil of Motley Cru was driving when Hanoi Rocks' guitarist was killed.
Loved Hanoi Rocks when I was a kid.
'76 Precision bass, '72 Tele Standard and '73 Tele Deluxe, all USA and both Teles pre-CBS in the house when I was a teen but I'm a buckin lefty with a typically-useless right hand :ROFLMAO:
Fender tube bass amp with Marshall cabinet and 250W Fender Twin Reverb for amplification. I wasn't much good but I was loud as fuck :ROFLMAO:
None of the above was mine obviously. My Da is a musician and still has those guitars.

Don't apologise Frank
We are witnessing the destruction of our world and those who are the most capable of making change, sit counting their bank balance, and spouting shite to the non thinkers, especially in North America
It's almost as if Mother Nature has had enough, and is showing just how fragile our ecosystem and planet really is
Guys like Bezos, Musk, and the rest, waste their money on space travel in order to stroke their giant egos, while people are struggling to survive, especially after catastrophes, on our own planet
Why not use that money to help people ?
Those who have megamillions give to charity and there's a big splash in the media about it
I remember watching a homeless woman giving two dollars to a pet rescue shelter, who had set up a booth at a local grocery store
That to me, showed more compassion than the billionaires who show up for a photo op
Apart from that, I hope everyone is feeling good today and get out and smell the roses, get some air in your lungs, and oxygen through your blood
A positive attitude helps, and even the simple act of going to a walk, can lift your spirits
HH

Tour bus crash and I think Vince Neil of Motley Cru was driving when Hanoi Rocks' guitarist was killed.
Loved Hanoi Rocks when I was a kid.
'76 Precision bass, '72 Tele Standard and '73 Tele Deluxe, all USA and both Teles pre-CBS in the house when I was a teen but I'm a buckin lefty with a typically-useless right hand :ROFLMAO:
Fender tube bass amp with Marshall cabinet and 250W Fender Twin Reverb for amplification. I wasn't much good but I was loud as fuck :ROFLMAO:
None of the above was mine obviously. My Da is a musician and still has those guitars.
Serious gear there mate, what do you play? Bass is my main instrument, but, play guitar, dabble in banjo and mandolin, but the different tuning is hard to get yir head around 🤷‍♂️

Don't apologise Frank
We are witnessing the destruction of our world and those who are the most capable of making change, sit counting their bank balance, and spouting shite to the non thinkers, especially in North America
It's almost as if Mother Nature has had enough, and is showing just how fragile our ecosystem and planet really is
Guys like Bezos, Musk, and the rest, waste their money on space travel in order to stroke their giant egos, while people are struggling to survive, especially after catastrophes, on our own planet
Why not use that money to help people ?
Those who have megamillions give to charity and there's a big splash in the media about it
I remember watching a homeless woman giving two dollars to a pet rescue shelter, who had set up a booth at a local grocery store
That to me, showed more compassion than the billionaires who show up for a photo op
Apart from that, I hope everyone is feeling good today and get out and smell the roses, get some air in your lungs, and oxygen through your blood
A positive attitude helps, and even the simple act of going to a walk, can lift your spirits
HH
No human would ever survive the trip to Mars, the radiation would kill us, thats a fact.

Serious gear there mate, what do you play? Bass is my main instrument, but, play guitar, dabble in banjo and mandolin, but the different tuning is hard to get yir head around 🤷‍♂️
I footered with the guitar, bass and banjo as a teen, right-handed, but right hand was useless for picking. Bought a Westone Thunder with spud-gathering money when I was about 15 but never achieved any level of competency.
Bought a lefty Squire Strat in my 20s in the states and then another cheapy about 10 years ago but trying to play lefty proved impossible as my right hand is equally useless on the fret board. :ROFLMAO:
I am somewhat musical but just don't have the dexterity.

Was a great source of pride when I taught meself how to play the this as a kid but not at a level that could have been played in public. :ROFLMAO:
Beautiful fuckin choon tho, Johnny Fean gets so much emotion out of the guitar.

Back