Well Being

305048675_895420918097701_8483589107929685062_n.jpg

Well it looks like I have an irregular heartbeat folks, being treated just now with a change of meds which even after a couple of days seem to have done the trick, big worry appears to be a fear of clotting so I'm now on a stronger blood thinner than aspirin and obviously have to be careful if I cut myself 😱😱😱.

In better news my second grandchild and first granddaughter decided to make her entrance into the world last Monday, so that has cheered me up no end. 👶👶👶.

H.H

Well it looks like I have an irregular heartbeat folks, being treated just now with a change of meds which even after a couple of days seem to have done the trick, big worry appears to be a fear of clotting so I'm now on a stronger blood thinner than aspirin and obviously have to be careful if I cut myself 😱😱😱.

In better news my second grandchild and first granddaughter decided to make her entrance into the world last Monday, so that has cheered me up no end. 👶👶👶.

H.H
Not so good news about your ticker, but at least they are sorting it for you. Be careful with cutting yourself, you wee bleeder!

Congratulations on the new grandchild. 🥳🎉💚

H.H
Take it easy 50
I have had my meds changed a few times, talk to your doctor mate and see if a change of meds will help
My boy was on the same as me and he was having issues with some, they changed his and he's doing better
Congrats on the birth of your Granddaughter, I know she's going to be spoiled by her Granda and Granny
I'll drop you a line via DM later, our Liliana is on her way over for a visit, so it'll be playing games and drawing, painting, cartoons, dancing...a full day ahead ;-)
HH buddy

H.H
wee avatar for you to cheer you up further.HH

50.jpg

H.H
Hope yer new meds fix things for you 50.
Great news about the Grandaughter. Wee humans are great to be around (most o the time).

H.H
Wuishing you all the best 50 and congratulations as well. 👍

H.H
So now yir 50 Beats no shades
Take care b/man and great news about the Grandkid’s
HH 50

HH 👏

H.H
God bless you and yours sir. Stay healthy 💚

H.H
As the reast of our fellow Noisers have said 50, take it easy. The positive thing is, you know what to do to keep healthy. Always better to have knowledge than to wonder.
And congratulations on your wee granddaughter, you and your family will cherish every second you spend with her.

H.H
Take it easy mate.......Congrats on the granddaughter

To all Canadian’s batten down the hatches
As Fiona’s arrived Stay safe. 🙏
Keep warm and Dry Dill

HH 🙏
Cheers pal, but I'm across the other side of the country
A friend of mine lives in Nova Scotia, messaged me on Friday saying the wind was really strong and it had begun raining heavily
His house is 20 feet from the ocean, it survived, and so did they, but his roof was shredded, trees gone from his property, and roads impassable around the area
He said it was horrific and they lost all the food in their fridge and freezer too
I watched reports on the news that showed the storm at it's highest, 175 kmh winds and 10 metre waves, surging into the harbour
I've been in Florida years ago, when a hurricane through, it wasn't as bad, but it was 'interesting'
Appreciate your concern mate, but we're now into our Fall season, which means there's lots of leaves to pick up and the monsoon weather will be with us shortly
Mind you, with Global warming Canada might get warmer weather than normal
Hence the 100+ degree temperatures, we've experienced the past couple of years
HH

H.H
All the best 50 and congrats on the grand wean 👍

H.H
Don't stress to much Shades, my father was on blood thinners for over 30 years
& he lived into his 90s, despite my mother best efforts lol

The hurricane was devastating for parts of NFLD and Nova Scotia
My buddy and his wife are safe and survived but he sent me a message saying that they were without power for 4 days and lost some trees and the food in his fridge and freezer, oh and his roof was shredded by 'Fiona'
He said it was horrific as it came through
I read that NFLD harbour had 12 metre waves and sustained winds of 175 kmh...and I just saw on our local news, there's another hurricane (IAN) on it's way through from the Bahamas and Gulf states, travelling north, so Atlantic Canada is going to get another hit by the looks of it
Hope everyone is doing well and 50 is enjoying his new Granddaughter
Stick around 50, because she'll want you to be at her graduation and wedding
That's what helped me and kept me grounded when I was going through my heart op, 5 years ago
All the best to everyone and don't sweat the small stuff

Members online

Latest posts

Back