Well Being

Tour bus crash and I think Vince Neil of Motley Cru was driving when Hanoi Rocks' guitarist was killed.
Loved Hanoi Rocks when I was a kid.
'76 Precision bass, '72 Tele Standard and '73 Tele Deluxe, all USA and both Teles pre-CBS in the house when I was a teen but I'm a buckin lefty with a typically-useless right hand :ROFLMAO:
Fender tube bass amp with Marshall cabinet and 250W Fender Twin Reverb for amplification. I wasn't much good but I was loud as fuck :ROFLMAO:
None of the above was mine obviously. My Da is a musician and still has those guitars.
I saw Hanoi Rocks about 82/83 at the Maryatt Hall in Dundee. Possibly supporting the Angelic Upstarts, I saw them at the Maryatt too but not sure if it was the same night. Hanoi Rocks were definitely the support band but canna mind the main band. Were they from Finland?

I saw Hanoi Rocks about 82/83 at the Maryatt Hall in Dundee. Possibly supporting the Angelic Upstarts, I saw them at the Maryatt too but not sure if it was the same night. Hanoi Rocks were definitely the support band but canna mind the main band. Were they from Finland?
They were indeed and I got the quare gunk when I discovered that years ago. Always thought they were English

Southern Florida took a direct hit from hurricane Ian
Check out the damage and destruction as it arrives in Fort Myers
It's incredible how fast the tide rises and swamps everything it's path
There's even been reports of sharks swimming through neighbourhoods,

Clearwater Beach Florida, a week off work, early 90's, November
After our arrival, we were told there was a hurricane on the way
As the hurricane arrived, I decided to go for a swim in the motel pool
The owners had chained everything up, patio furniture etc, check out the palm trees 'swaying' in the background ;-)
I worked the night before in the wind and pouring icy rain on the ramp, freezing, so I was looking forward to getting to southern Florida to relax and get a heat
Only one day of crap weather in Fla, but sunshine and chilling with a 'cocktail' for the rest
Feel for those who live in the path of Fiona and Ian though

Hurricane Florida pool.jpg

I noticed he hadn't posted on here for months now, but he had been posting articles on the Star - but haven't noticed anything recently. I hope he is well and look forward to reading his stuff soon.
Thanks to RichieBhoy and you Bridie. Had a tough few months. Got a bit of bad news on the health front and been plodding through scans and waiting lists for consultants and procedures. Still not done yet but prognosis is currently far more positive than it was even just a few weeks ago. Probably why I hadn't posted on here or written much for TCS of late as ended up in a bit of a confidence spiral with everything going on. Once I'm straight I'll be back.
All the best to all on the Noise. I'll check in more often, it can only do me good......possibly :)

Thanks to RichieBhoy and you Bridie. Had a tough few months. Got a bit of bad news on the health front and been plodding through scans and waiting lists for consultants and procedures. Still not done yet but prognosis is currently far more positive than it was even just a few weeks ago. Probably why I hadn't posted on here or written much for TCS of late as ended up in a bit of a confidence spiral with everything going on. Once I'm straight I'll be back.
All the best to all on the Noise. I'll check in more often, it can only do me good......possibly :)
Hope all goes well NJ get better and get back. The madness is lighter without yi

HH 👏🙏

Sorry to hear that Niall. I hope you get better soon and can post when you are able to. Take care, pal. YNWA 💚

Some Goodish news on the cancer front saw the consultant and everything has staballized on the tumor front , they've not grown or shrunk since the last scan but the numbers (PSA,ALP)have gone down so things looking a bit more positive and a couple of months without being poked and prodded at the hospital.
Stay well and safe

Awe fuck mate awe the best 🙏hopefully a hun skelping tonite will put a smile on ur face for a wee while niall YNWA

Some Goodish news on the cancer front saw the consultant and everything has staballized on the tumor front , they've not grown or shrunk since the last scan but the numbers (PSA,ALP)have gone down so things looking a bit more positive and a couple of months without being poked and prodded at the hospital.
Stay well and safe
That’s good to hear Marky take care big man thinking aboot yi bud stay safe and we’ll.

HH 👏🙏

Good to hear from you Niall. Hope you are on the mend soon. I also hope you are back writing for The Celtic Star soon.

Sorry to hear that Niall, hope it all turns out well for you mate.

H.H

Stay well and safe
Keep fighting the fight Marky.

H.H

Stay well and safe
Glad to hear that Marky, A step in the right direction and hopefully the first on the road to healthy recovery 👍🙏

Stay well and safe
That is positive Marky and you are in good hands. They may be underfunded and understaffed but the NHS staff in the main are an incredible bunch. If anyone can get you there they can. Hail Hail

Stay well and safe
That sounds promising Mark. I'm sure you prefer the poking to the proddying.

Sending best wishes. Take care.

Stay well and safe
Keep up the good news, we could do with it. All the best pal.

Back