Well Being

Been missing for a bit , sadly one of my brothers unexpectedly passed away last Monday and I've been in a bit of a state of shock , saw him on the Sunday night and he was looking fine , he was in hospital with something wrong with his kidneys and liver and seemingly they just crashed and caused a massive cardiac arrest.

Been missing for a bit , sadly one of my brothers unexpectedly passed away last Monday and I've been in a bit of a state of shock , saw him on the Sunday night and he was looking fine , he was in hospital with something wrong with his kidneys and liver and seemingly they just crashed and caused a massive cardiac arrest.
Oh no Marky. That is really sad news. Sending my condolences and best wishes. YNWA 💚

Sorry for the loss Marky. Really bad news :(

Sorry for your loss Marky that's a terrible shock for you and very sad news. May your brother RIP. YNWA.

Terrible news Marky: sorry for your loss mate.

So sorry to hear this mate. May he rest in peace. 💚

Sorry for your loss Marky
Sending my condolences to you and all your family and to your Brothers family

HH 🙏

May he rest in peace Marky..

Condolences to you and your brothers families..

1693315320945.jpeg
candle.gif
Sorry for your loss Marky, May he rest in peace.

Terrible news Marky that's awful so sad to hear. Deepest condolences to you and the family 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back