Well Being

Been missing for a bit , sadly one of my brothers unexpectedly passed away last Monday and I've been in a bit of a state of shock , saw him on the Sunday night and he was looking fine , he was in hospital with something wrong with his kidneys and liver and seemingly they just crashed and caused a massive cardiac arrest.
Sorry to hear that marky1956,,,may he rest in peace🙏

Been missing for a bit , sadly one of my brothers unexpectedly passed away last Monday and I've been in a bit of a state of shock , saw him on the Sunday night and he was looking fine , he was in hospital with something wrong with his kidneys and liver and seemingly they just crashed and caused a massive cardiac arrest.
My thoughts with You and your family, lost my brother a short while ago and still miss him it’s a shock to the system when you lose someone close think of the good times and hope all goes well for you

If anyone is interested there's a new session of Prostate FFIT starting soon this time the sessions are at Tyncastle and Rugby Park ,Kilmarnock .
The sessions start at Rugby Park on Tuesday 19th September.
Tynecastle, Wednesday 20th September .
Anyone interested contact Prostate Scotland to register.

You to could be an international television star like yours truly 🤣

If anyone is interested there's a new session of Prostate FFIT starting soon this time the sessions are at Tyncastle and Rugby Park ,Kilmarnock .
The sessions start at Rugby Park on Tuesday 19th September.
Tynecastle, Wednesday 20th September .
Anyone interested contact Prostate Scotland to register.

You to could be an international television star like yours truly 🤣
Good info Mate took part in trails up to My 75th in July important to get checked ASP better early than late

Had some tests yesterday
Now it’s a waiting game for cat scan and a couple of other things to get sorted out
Apart from that, life’s a gas
Don’t let the auld man in, as a great man once said
Fucking wish he’d told me that a bit sooner 🤣😎
Mon the auldies
Stay strong young man don’t let the bastards grind you down
Us auldish yins must stand together but will somebody make sure there’s proper breaks Ma knees ur sair
HH Dill

👏👏

Stay strong young man don’t let the bastards grind you down
Us auldish yins must stand together but will somebody make sure there’s proper breaks Ma knees ur sair
HH Dill

👏👏
Cheers palomino
ach, we’ve all got some sort of ‘blessing’ to add some spice to our lives
It’s part of the gig and it’s not the situation but how you deal with it that counts
Best to all who are dealing with ‘stuff’
YNWA

Stay strong ,my friend ,old age is just a number ,a bloody big one but just a number.
Cheers mate
I’ve got a great support system around me, so I’ll be champion
Like many of the noisers of a certain era, we’re just along for the rude ride and we face everything head on
The wee yin started grade 2 yesterday, is loving school, and seeing her schoolmates again
She’s started martial arts, and her Papa is very proud of her
She’ll never get bullied, and will learn discipline and be able to stand up for herself, plus, she’s got more backup than Joe Biden 🤣
Enjoy the end of Summer Bhoys and Ghirls
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back