Well Being

50, you've had to overcome that pesky heart and the wild west of being a taxi driver in Glasgow. Dill, you've had to overcome the frozen tundra, grizzly bears, polar bears and the sasquatches in Canada. Kelly, you've had to overcome the the fabled 3-headed sheep - cerbahhrus in Achnawfuckit.

These health issues are minor inconveniences compared to all of your regular daily toils.....get tore right in aboot them, Bhoys!!!

Just on the subject of wellbeing though......I've been missing the input of our friend in the West, Larry!!!

If anyone can update me on his circumstances, then it would be greatly appreciated.

I will appreciate it even more if Larry himself drops me a wee line.

Hope you're well, bud
He was on the game thread on Sunday SP. He liked a couple of posts but didna post himself.
Hope ye are well Larry and I will bring yer books in December.

I know mate just when you think you've got one thing sorted #BAM#. Here's something else...

Last few weeks I've been told I've got
type 2 diabetes, the doc says take meds loose weight, well I've also just been told I've got arthritis in my hip, been struggling to walk anymore than 5 mins at a time, so the exercises are well fooked.. 🤣🤬🤣
Ah fk!! Everything cnts goat type 2, even me, take a couple of pills you'll be right.

I know mate just when you think you've got one thing sorted #BAM#. Here's something else...

Last few weeks I've been told I've got
type 2 diabetes, the doc says take meds loose weight, well I've also just been told I've got arthritis in my hip, been struggling to walk anymore than 5 mins at a time, so the exercises are well fooked.. 🤣🤬🤣
my wee maws type 2 she's on the humalog 25 mix which is more controlable than the 50/50 mix
i've got arthritis in my knees pain was severe this year thought it was down to not walking the dogs any more as they've all passed , you should check in Lidls they do a heat belt there great for hip pain i got one last november also try Pernaton gel it won't makke you walk any further but great for the pain

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been in the greenhouse to get some hooks to tie in my blackberry dropped them quicker than I picked them up,45 degrees in there 30 outside enjoy the weather folks
Made me laugh there Digger, last year when we had what they called a 'Weather event' I walked into our greenhouse, and immediately jumped back out, it was over 50 degrees in there, the reason we knew, was because our thermometer on the wall had exploded...so, now we leave the door open, even with the ventilation in there, it was hotter than Jamie Lee Curtis doing the dance for Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the hotel, in the film, TRUE LIES ;-) Last year, I was chilling on our deck in the heat, it gets into the mid 90's and hotter back there, I left my glasses down, and as I was dozing off, about an hour later, I got a text on my phone...I picked up my phone and put on my glasses, to read the message...FUUUUCKKKKKK !!! the metal sides of the glasses, stuck to my head, they were red hot...lol...lesson learned either leave them in the case, or under something...stay safe Bhoys and Ghirls and enjoy what's left of Summer YNWA

Dill you take care also mate, love your pics and stories about Georgia and all your family, keep them coming..

H.H and YNWA
Cheers 50, you look after you and yours, I love reading everyone's stories and seeing the pics too, it's a great wee place to 'escape' for a while and thanks for setting up the Predictors, you and Bridie should start off with a ten point lead, or at the very least, a widden spoon :cool:😁

my wee maws type 2 she's on the humalog 25 mix which is more controlable than the 50/50 mix
i've got arthritis in my knees pain was severe this year thought it was down to not walking the dogs any more as they've all passed , you should check in Lidls they do a heat belt there great for hip pain i got one last november also try Pernaton cream it won't makke you walk any further but great for the pain
Get a wee cat, kelly......helps to heal that broken doggy heart!!!

Cats also help with back and joint pain

Cheers SP, your post is up to your usual standard, just the right mix of concern, and hilariousness, (zat even a wurd?) good to see you back on the noise, the bears and our regular wildlife are having a tough time of it with our wildfires, feel for all the wildlife and those affected, apparently there's a new strain of the Covid Virus which has hit North America, so we might have the 'compulsory mask' thing in stores again, must admit, some should have a bag on their head permanently, and of course, it's always funny watching people lose their shit, when asked to 'mask up' and shout about their rights being violated, no matter what anyone's thoughts are on the mask debate, "It's ma shoap, ma rules...GYTF" there's even been 'scuffles' in shops in the past, usually some Walmart Princess with 3 arses, wearing a crop top, showing off her 'front bum' BLEUGH 🤮 not a good visual there , anyway, hope you all manage to stay well and whatever they tell you to do,best of luck to all YNWA

Back