Well Being

I'm not coping to well at the moment Marky....right this second, my dad is in the hospital having his prostate removed. The cancer was spreading to fast, and unfortunately due to several cancellations to his appointments over the last 2 years...the only option was to remove the prostate and hopefully remove all the cancer...we have to wait 6 weeks before finding out if surgeons got it all. He's, at the moment, 2 hours into a 4 hour op.....im tearing my hair out. The end of last year coming into this year has been utter hell for my family. I've never wanted to be back home so much. Just waiting for the call from my mum to tell me all went well......my dad's biggest worry was that he would miss the match tomorrow!!!! πŸ˜‚
πŸ™remain positive Lubo my brother inlaw got his removed a year ago and has made a full recovery.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from Lennono recently? It is so unlike him to have been away from the Noise for so long. I am hoping that he is busy taking more fantastic photos or just busy in the real world. I hope all is well. YNWA πŸ€
Hi everyone.....I havn't been feeling too well recently and not been 'in the mood' to be writing on here :(....I am still awaiting results from blood tests etc.....But I feel that the doctors are not taking it serious.....For the past 3 weeks I have been coming out in sweats bigstyle...I mean really bad throughout the night, I am not over weight....can't get a good sleep.....Also during this time I have had constant severe headaches....Never been out the house now for 3 weeks......It all started off when I decided to stop smoking and drinking.....Apparently my liver is not in the best condition....Doc says it will get better, but takes time.....They don't know (yet) why this is happening to me....but one Doc suggested it could be toxins leaving my body after 50 years of booze and smoking........I hope this is the case and nothing more serious......Every morning when I waken up, I hope that I feel better...but no.....still these constant headaches.......

Anyway, what I have is nothing to what Marky is going through.....

If and when I do get any results ...positive or negative...I'll keep you's all updated......πŸ€

Hi everyone.....I havn't been feeling too well recently and not been 'in the mood' to be writing on here :(....I am still awaiting results from blood tests etc.....But I feel that the doctors are not taking it serious.....For the past 3 weeks I have been coming out in sweats bigstyle...I mean really bad throughout the night, I am not over weight....can't get a good sleep.....Also during this time I have had constant severe headaches....Never been out the house now for 3 weeks......It all started off when I decided to stop smoking and drinking.....Apparently my liver is not in the best condition....Doc says it will get better, but takes time.....They don't know (yet) why this is happening to me....but one Doc suggested it could be toxins leaving my body after 50 years of booze and smoking........I hope this is the case and nothing more serious......Every morning when I waken up, I hope that I feel better...but no.....still these constant headaches.......

If and when I do get any results ...positive or negative...I'll keep you's all updated......πŸ€
Get well soon big man as the official Noise Hornithologist we need those Burd Photos
Take care YOUR missed by all. πŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ‘πŸ™

HH Lennono

All the best pal
Plenty of good grub and lots of Beatles will do the trick
If you see a pink elephant it’s not real

Great to hear from you Lennono.
Very brave man trying to give up the fags and booze in one go and possibly body is a bit in shock with the drastic change.
The cold sweats are normal enough when you stop drinking at first, and a little tip I was given was eat plenty of chocolate early doors to help the body craving the sugar from the alcohol.
Also might get better advice seeking out an AA meeting as plenty before your good self have suffered the same symptoms when first stopped drinking and the head hasn't a clue what's going on, and doctors in general aren't to bothered when it's not considered medical as such.
Change isn't easy but worthwhile in the end, keep the faith
HH

That isn't good news, pal. I apologise for prying. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of this very soon and you feel better. Sending best wishes and looking forward to seeing your next set of wonderful photos. YNWA πŸ’š

Aww lennono, I hope you get well soon and back to feeling like your old self again. X

If and when I do get any results ...positive or negative...I'll keep you's all updated.....
Take care and I look forward to your future posts.

Last edited:

A wee something to try to cheer you up.

20201119_221144.jpg

If your up to a bit of reading Easy way to give up smoking by Alan Carr is really good it
teaches you a different mentality it helped me big time pack it in and like most smokers I had tried everything to stop hope you feel better soon

Sorry to hear that hope you recover seen bad sweats and headaches ,,,,,have you ever had a tick bite ?

Hey guys, wee update. My old fella's gone into hospital today for his op. Assuming the mass they've found is cancerous he'll have to have a lobe of his left lung removed, now there are only two lobes of the lung on the left side so he's effectively losing half a lung. At 74. Fair to say I'm shiteing myself! Although he's a bit more chipper once I told him the score today! Anyhoo, Broadgreen hospital in Liverpool has an excellent reputation so I'm hopeful πŸ‘

Pray for Peter πŸ’š

Stopping smoking is the best action you can take, well done! All the very best China πŸ’š

Hey guys, wee update. My old fella's gone into hospital today for his op. Assuming the mass they've found is cancerous he'll have to have a lobe of his left lung removed, now there are only two lobes of the lung on the left side so he's effectively losing half a lung. At 74. Fair to say I'm shiteing myself! Although he's a bit more chipper once I told him the score today! Anyhoo, Broadgreen hospital in Liverpool has an excellent reputation so I'm hopeful πŸ‘

Pray for Peter πŸ’š

Thoughts are with you and your old fella. Hope all goes well πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Pray for Peter πŸ’š
Fingers crossed for him. That will be a big operation but if it is needed to save him then it is for the best. Good luck and sending you best wishes at this difficult time.

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ stay strong Lennono

Livingston 1 Celtic 3 hope this is the beginning of many positives with more to follow in your recovery lennono​

Pray for Peter πŸ’š
Will do Theta πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Members online

Latest posts

Back