Well Being

Cheers SP, your post is up to your usual standard, just the right mix of concern, and hilariousness, (zat even a wurd?) good to see you back on the noise, the bears and our regular wildlife are having a tough time of it with our wildfires, feel for all the wildlife and those affected, apparently there's a new strain of the Covid Virus which has hit North America, so we might have the 'compulsory mask' thing in stores again, must admit, some should have a bag on their head permanently, and of course, it's always funny watching people lose their shit, when asked to 'mask up' and shout about their rights being violated, no matter what anyone's thoughts are on the mask debate, "It's ma shoap, ma rules...GYTF" there's even been 'scuffles' in shops in the past, usually some Walmart Princess with 3 arses, wearing a crop top, showing off her 'front bum' BLEUGH 🤮 not a good visual there , anyway, hope you all manage to stay well and whatever they tell you to do,best of luck to all YNWA
The Bears over here aren't having a good time either.😢😢

Showing you’re age there kid,but Dick would be pleased and yes I remember Him well fun guy
Not a problem Digger, always appreciate the fact that longevity is an honour lost to so many, so I feel fortunate to have been around as long as I have, Dick Emery, and Tony Hancock, great shows, also Tommy "Just like that' Cooper...Charlie Drake was another of that era, it's awrite being an 'auldie' YNWA

Last edited:
Not a problem Digger, always appreciate the fact that longevity is an honour lost to so many, so I feel fortunate to have been around as long as I have, Dick Emery, and Tony Hancock, great shows, also Tommy "Just like that' Cooper...Charlie Drake was another of that era, it's awrite being an 'auldie' YNWA
You missed out Arthur

As 2023 draws to a close the same way it started - with an enjoyable skelping of them - I am glad to see the back of it. I've had some physical & mental health issuesbut have gotten my shit together now and I'm back on track. If there is anyone who is struggling then please, please, please speak to someone and/or seek help from the relevant experts to get yourself sorted as early as possible.

I'm not posting looking for any sympathy but just wishing everyone on here who is struggling in any way all the best.

I know there are quite a few members going through some very tough times. I won't name them but just so they know I/we are thinking of them. This includes people who have lost family, partners, loved ones and friends, or know people going through hard times.

And for all those ex-regulars who left for a variety of reasons, if you are lurking them please start posting again. We are a small community so want to hear from as many folks as possible.

Please take care and be thankful for the good things in your life and wonderful memories. And give your loved ones an extra hug & remind them that you love them.

All the best. You'll never walk alone. HH
💚🤍💚🤍💚

As 2023 draws to a close the same way it started - with an enjoyable skelping of them - I am glad to see the back of it. I've had some physical & mental health issuesbut have gotten my shit together now and I'm back on track. If there is anyone who is struggling then please, please, please speak to someone and/or seek help from the relevant experts to get yourself sorted as early as possible.

I'm not posting looking for any sympathy but just wishing everyone on here who is struggling in any way all the best.

I know there are quite a few members going through some very tough times. I won't name them but just so they know I/we are thinking of them. This includes people who have lost family, partners, loved ones and friends, or know people going through hard times.

And for all those ex-regulars who left for a variety of reasons, if you are lurking them please start posting again. We are a small community so want to hear from as many folks as possible.

Please take care and be thankful for the good things in your life and wonderful memories. And give your loved ones an extra hug & remind them that you love them.

💚🤍💚🤍💚
Sorry to hear that you were struggling BB. I think the stresses and strains of life today impacts us all negatively at some point. Even although I work in mental health doesn't mean I am immune to the things in life that cause difficulties. I've started using my annual leave to shorten my working week because of my physical health and the constant stress of the type of work I do. This too shall pass though.

💚🤍💚🤍💚
That's the spirit BB. You take care. 👍

Sorry to hear that you were struggling BB. I think the stresses and strains of life today impacts us all negatively at some point. Even although I work in mental health doesn't mean I am immune to the things in life that cause difficulties. I've started using my annual leave to shorten my working week because of my physical health and the constant stress of the type of work I do. This too shall pass though.
Done a few years of it Shammy,when they kick aff it’s no fine pushes you to yer limits of compassion and understanding sometimes

💚🤍💚🤍💚
Your a good mhan Bridie awe the best to you and yours have grand new year same to the entire Noise. 👏
May the skelping be with yi

mon the hoops

HH 🍀

💚🤍💚
And all the very best to you BB.

Back