Well Being

As a medical doctor trained in Glasgow I am pleased to see this thread. My mother in law was cremated a few hours ago and I am supporting my wife in her grief.
It must be confusing to read health advice. Coffee is good/bad /good/ bad/ good ?
Red meat? Bacon? Chocolate? The opinions seem to change frequently.
If you never have bacon again then you may not live longer but it will certainly feel longer.
For what it's worth. Moderation in everything is OK ( except incest or line dancing)
The body is a fabulous intricate apparatus. It requires maintenance and a lot of luck. No one deserves cancer, no one one caused their cancer. No diet prevents cancer. Best of luck mates. Enjoy a possible treble. Take our triumphs while you can. Hail Hail.
Sorry if a was flippant lastnight🤐sorry for your loss.

Glad to see so many of the names I have grown to love posting their love for Glasgow Celtic. Keep it up folks. I have realised that I am never someone that can do Internet communications without it triggering some other underlying shit in my brain so......
Anyway I love you all - if any of you are real-Boab, SP, Shamrock, Winter, Jamsam, Kelly, swearysean, bridiesallroundbhoy, and everyone else who deserves mentioning but my brain can't recall. I sing the parting glass with Michael Duffy in mind at all times. Take care everyone. I am sorry to be a ghost but I just want you to know that I never stop thinking of you all. Hail hail Glasgow Celtic, may bigotry and racism be eventually expelled from the city I love xx

Glad to see so many of the names I have grown to love posting their love for Glasgow Celtic. Keep it up folks. I have realised that I am never someone that can do Internet communications without it triggering some other underlying shit in my brain so......
Anyway I love you all - if any of you are real-Boab, SP, Shamrock, Winter, Jamsam, Kelly, swearysean, bridiesallroundbhoy, and everyone else who deserves mentioning but my brain can't recall. I sing the parting glass with Michael Duffy in mind at all times. Take care everyone. I am sorry to be a ghost but I just want you to know that I never stop thinking of you all. Hail hail Glasgow Celtic, may bigotry and racism be eventually expelled from the city I love xx
All can be done with people like you Lemon
And the memory of MD to live by

HH 👏

Hi Lemon. I have you sussed now. You're really a member of the F.B.I. or M.I.5. or LGBQTXXYY or sumfin. 😂
Nice to hear from you pal. 😘 🍀

Aww man, Lemon........honorary Dundonian by association and Michael's successor as the music man.

Great to hear from you again, bud. Hope all is well and hope the wee lass is grand too.

The love is reciprocated, Brother

Am afraid am real and surrounded by zoomers , good to hear from you Lemon , jump back in and enjoy the madness

Members online

Latest posts

Back