What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

I dont trust them

even less than current board

They have totally contradictory manifesto and answer no questions ever

even worse than current board imo
I don't know to much about them either, in fact fuck all.
But with 20, 000 members as that's the impression I believe they have are certainly a voice that should be heard and along with the GB who the current board seems to detest we have no voice as such.
The trusts campaign to get the answers from decisions that were made nearly 10 years ago to me seems a total waste of time as what can we really expect to gain from any suspicions we have had all these years?
Wouldn't there time be far better spent promoting the fact serco are only alive because we let them.
Promoting the fact that our support don't recognise the "old firm" brand as it died in 2012.
To promote the stories that the media do not wish to cover, last Saturday a great example to do so especially with sky and there kick it out campaign.
There have yet been many more this season and our silence on such issues get us frustrated even more so.
Our fans are well renowned worldwide and of present have been portraited as a rambling mob with fences up to keep us away.
That is an unforgivable way for our support to be portraited when all the fantastic charity work goes unnoticed.
I do believe that they could be used in a far better way than the one of present

I don't know to much about them either, in fact fuck all.
But with 20, 000 members as that's the impression I believe they have are certainly a voice that should be heard and along with the GB who the current board seems to detest we have no voice as such.
The trusts campaign to get the answers from decisions that were made nearly 10 years ago to me seems a total waste of time as what can we really expect to gain from any suspicions we have had all these years?
Wouldn't there time be far better spent promoting the fact serco are only alive because we let them.
Promoting the fact that our support don't recognise the "old firm" brand as it died in 2012.
To promote the stories that the media do not wish to cover, last Saturday a great example to do so especially with sky and there kick it out campaign.
There have yet been many more this season and our silence on such issues get us frustrated even more so.
Our fans are well renowned worldwide and of present have been portraited as a rambling mob with fences up to keep us away.
That is an unforgivable way for our support to be portraited when all the fantastic charity work goes unnoticed.
I do believe that they could be used in a far better way than the one of present
But which voice?

Who decides what's to be asked?

And what is their plan?

Is it sustainability issues? The current board seem good at that?

Is it increasing the wage budgets?

Is it purely about res 12?

Is it transparency?

Who is the leader voice? How do you replace him if he no doing the voice very well?

What happens to the money you give them?

Do they just have gripes or viable solutions?

if your a member and they are no actually doing what you assumed they will be doing can you get your money back?

why do they want a block vote?

How does that solve the issues that most fans dont understand are just plain ignore?

What exactly is it about current board they are not happy about?

what are the resolutions they want implemented?

How does implementing these resolutions fix current problems?

Answers are something like

I refer you to a blog from 2011 that answers everything that was ever needed solved

now geez your cash

if you join trust are you instantly a representative

can your opinion by held against the trust

why was trust created at same time rangers tax trust was created in 2001

is it a similar jimmy trust triangle round the shady trust pyramids out in the Bermuda region?

Why is low interested to be involved when he buggered off after getting a biscuit tin board to replace a biscuit tin board?

For me the message would be simple but long...
Peter, we know your a Celtic fan, it was the job of your dreams, you got it, you came with a fantastic CV, deservedly, and were held in such regards that you were chosen to follow a former deputy governor of the Bank of England. You were employed as THE choice of a billionaire, massive kudos and a massive challenge despite what people think you walked into.
You came in on the back of the Seville year, we had the opportunity to win everything, won nothing except praise. Despite getting to UEFA final, we lost £12 million and were £39 million in the red. Your remit was finance, your forte, and your mission was to stabilise the Club.
Over the years you became the pantomine villain at times. Fergus was the saviour, even he was booed. If he was booed, then clearly there's an element that will never be happy.
But, put simply, when the team wins everyone else involved becomes a footnote. The board are invisible when the fans are content. Thats the basics of a successful club.
You have without doubt been a massive success to a point, the facts are there to speak for themselves. But unfortunately for you, your place in history and your stewardship of our club went the way of the original huns. From that 'armageddon' moment on its been an epic disaster, your stewardship has been a fucking disaster for you, your legacy, the club and us supporters.
When faced with the greatest opportunity to become a Celtic legend without kicking a ball you have in reality become the single biggest fucking failure and history will judge so. We will remember you as the man that failed and was the sole inhibitor in our quest for justice, taking Scottish football and subsequently society to task.
We faced cutbacks after Seville, downsizing after the MON years but you gave us wee Gordy. As shrewd an appointment as you will ever make. Emotion rules in the moment but history reflects and ultimately records the unvarnished truth. now i'm going to waver down memory lane and show a willingness to accept when he was right and i was wrong.
WGS, as unpopular as a haemorroid, before, during and even years after was your decision and possibly your best. Went with your plan, never made a single complaint ie 'previous managers had X,Y,Z and i have this. Off went the big earners, Sutty, Hartson, Thompson etc.
WGS with a nod to the finances available bought the best of Scottish talent. I'm not going to get quality but i'll get players that understand the club and will give their all. Never had a fraction of the quality of previous managers but despite that delivered where they failed. WGS played the company man but more importantly achieved. Imagine a Tommy Burns type achieved what WGS did, they'd have been revered to this day, unlike Gordon.
The job is to deliver and WGS delivered much more than your budget should have made possible. Signed a load of shite aye but somehow managed to get that shite to do the business. The last Celtic team to consistently hold their own in Europe despite the gulf in finance and quality. Should have had a penalty before Kaka scored. Fuck off Fergie etc
My reflection above is simple, never mind the noise, you get it right on the park, it doesnt matter who is in charge, the football we play etc. ach, we'll always find a complaint, but not a loud one.
Now Deila was a cheap curveball, not Celtic class, a classy human being but a manager given the opportunity to manage a club that he couldnt refuse, but should never have been given the chance. A project which PL seems to like but ultimately an appointment which showed his apathy to the support. No Rangers, so instead of giving them something to put fire in the belly, we'll downgrade to a level that financially suits his budget and the quality of our most important objective which is football mind. We gave Ronny the respect WGS never got. He was a free hit, a mild success and ultimately provided a huge number of signings that would form the basis of the invincibles.
But back to the death of the huns. They're deed, we know it, SFA know it, the MSM knew it, PL knows it, but for the sake of finance lets it go. We need finance, we need Rangers. He at that time stated 'we don't need anyone else' but behaved differently. Without a doubt he let them off, let the SFA off and made a decision to cut the ambillico chord of the new huns whatever the cost.
He thought that we needed them to flourish despite publicly stating otherwise, grandiose cunt. He turned our clubs back back on us. He should have realised he needs our money, not anyone elses. We will always be there and ready to support/invest, but we have to feel that investment is our investment.
We didnt want death of newco. We didnt want titles other than the cheated years. Go for 48, not this 55 pish. We wanted justice. If they were found guilty of cheating and hands up admitted it then fine, justice and acknowledgement does me. If the SFA admitted a serious failure of governance then fine. I was never after burning crosses or people, but what i know to be true is acknowledged, so i'll move on.
But to choose to disabuse your own supporters for the sake of NEWCO is ultimately the behaviour of a masonic referee in a game giving them a decision. PL chose to appease hun supporters over his own and can't live with the stain. Res 12 will expose him, thats his fear. Its not the outcome for Rangers, its the exposure of his decisions he fears. The death of oldco brought about the demise of his being with the same supporter he used to be a part of.
PL chose for finance, an acceptance of cheating, dishonesty and agreed to cover up the opportunity to expose a long standing bias against our Club at all levels of governance.
After a century of being victimised, cheated and oppressed, given the opportunity to expose these apparent paranoid delusions as fact, he chose to stand in the corner of those that have cost us games, goals, titles, caps and glory.
Oh and i've not even said hes shite a scouting
You have lost your way Peter, you've become an accountant with no soul, your not the same guy that stood on the terraces, you instead have an apathy for us.
Celtic will always have us, our club is more than a club, despite you. The next time you think of that muttering may a shiver come over you, you were a Celtic supporter, but you've become a sum of the parts that we have always derided,
You Peter Lawell will have your place in history, but unfortunately your legacy will not be the good youve no doubt played in our recent success, it will be remembered as the man that decided to fuck over our support and integrity for the sake of your bonus
PS As an addendum, the success we have had of late is despite you. If you had half a brain you'd realise, get a top class manager in and he'll turn your job into the easiest job ever. The invisible CEO is the guy that has a class act in charge. Turn projects into players and pish into winners, butits always been about
Which top class manager and which better players?

Was MON top class?

What kinda signings could we make similar in stature can we make now?

Where is the budget coming from?

if even back then with closer finance to elite in europe we lost millions with Eufa final

how do you get that level of quality to play for 25k per week now?

Which top class manager and which better players?

Was MON top class?

What kinda signings could we make similar in stature can we make now?

Where is the budget coming from?

if even back then with closer finance to elite in europe we lost millions with Eufa final

how do you get that level of quality to play for 25k per week now?
We all know the top class managers TET, we're not daft
Top class didnt let a pish team with mcleish in charge beat us up

the snake was arrogant to a fault but by fuck ask any player under him and they'll say it
couldnt sign the dole, but by fuck got the best out of what was there

in hindsight wGS was top class, fucking didnt like him, but history and fact judges, not emotion

the rest aint part of my point, although any team without finance only has one avenue to moderate success, a youth team with a certain amount of quality, an inbuilt understanding of a system and each other, mixed with a degree of experience and quality

we cant buy success, so we have to breed it

takes a manager with a history of development, patience and eventual success

We all know the top class managers TET, we're not daft
Top class didnt let a pish team with mcleish in charge beat us up

the snake was arrogant to a fault but by fuck ask any player under him and they'll say it
couldnt sign the dole, but by fuck got the best out of what was there

in hindsight wGS was top class, fucking didnt like him, but history and fact judges, not emotion

the rest aint part of my point, although any team without finance only has one avenue to moderate success, a youth team with a certain amount of quality, an inbuilt understanding of a system and each other, mixed with a degree of experience and quality

we cant buy success, so we have to breed it

takes a manager with a history of development, patience and eventual success
We couldn't buy the players he wanted

not because we didn't want them but coz we couldn't afford them

And the few we had were burning down the sustainable model

cant hold players who can treble their wage or better

its that simple

we cant afford more than 25k per head first team

And the higher grade players aren't coming for less than 100k coz they can get that in big leagues

elyounousi is not good enough and gets 60k

as does duffy

forsster was on more

dembele now gets 100k

Tierney 75k

etc etc

how do the trust bridge that gap to hold these players?

and rodgers was gash in Europe with much stronger team

he got best out of players so well despite racking up wages to unsustainable levels he wanted more cash burned

rodgers types cant work under tight budget outwit mega sky deals

he is a glib and shameless liar

just ask any player he shafted and there are lots

So if a heavy weight cant cut it at celtic under budget

you either need bigger budget or a manager who is efficient

lennon isnt, I thought he would be but he is gash

but who is and can work at that level and get best out of 25k players under intense pressure based on mythical finance that no-one wants to try and untangle?

We couldn't buy the players he wanted

not because we didn't want them but coz we couldn't afford them

And the few we had were burning down the sustainable model

cant hold players who can treble their wage or better

its that simple

we cant afford more than 25k per head first team

And the higher grade players aren't coming for less than 100k coz they can get that in big leagues
i'm not sure who you are referring to above, but TBH, after a pile of shite, they decided not to let BR sign players at all

In fairness i'd rather the tea lady spent his budget than BR. a top class coach and figurehead, but a fucking disaster of a man in charge of recruitment

BR won invincibility with Ronnys team, dembele (a club signing) and sinclair

you seem stuck on this affordability model, which to an extent i agree with, again, WGS, you cant put everything on finance when its possible to accomplish what you couldnt with No 7, Sutty, Hartson, Thompson etc. with Caldwell, Miller, Telfer

Remember the San Siro, fucked out of a penalty by a homer, beat by a Kaka wondergoal
A year previous was Artmedia. Thats not a guy lucky to have top class players, that was the AC manager, and he was lucky. Mind beating Benfica 3-0 at home, with average team, beating Man Utd. thats whats possible with a manager that gets you to be better than you are

History

he got best out of players so well despite racking up wages to unsustainable levels he wanted more cash burned

rodgers types cant work under tight budget outwit mega sky deals

he is a glib and shameless liar

just ask any player he shafted and there are lots

So if a heavy weight cant cut it at celtic under budget

you either need bigger budget or a manager who is efficient

lennon isnt, I thought he would be but he is gash

but who is and can work at that level and get best out of 25k players under intense pressure based on mythical finance that no-one wants to try and untangle?

rodgers goes to the wee diddy team in PL
gets the best out of those already there
what signings of br have improved them ?
who did he sign ?
are they getting a game ?

i'm not sure who you are referring to above, but TBH, after a pile of shite, they decided not to let BR sign players at all

In fairness i'd rather the tea lady spent his budget than BR. a top class coach and figurehead, but a fucking disaster of a man in charge of recruitment

you seem stuck on this affordability model, which to an extent i agree with, again, WGS, you cant put everything on finance when its possible to accomplish what you couldnt with No 7, Sutty, Hartson, Thompson etc. with Caldwell, Miller, Telfer

Remember the San Siro, fucked out of a penalty by a homer, beat by a Kaka wondergoal
A year previous was Artmedia. Thats not a guy lucky to have top class players, that was the AC manager, and he was lucky. Mind beating Benfica 3-0 at home, with average team, beating Man Utd. thats whats possible with a manager that gets you to be better than you are

History
14 word rule....

elyounousi is not good enough and gets 60k

as does duffy

forsster was on more

dembele now gets 100k

Tierney 75k

etc etc

how do the trust bridge that gap to hold these players?

and rodgers was gash in Europe with much stronger team
rodgers in europe at celtic was to me a complete lack of understanding of the club he was 'born into' and the financial gulf
i was there, psg at parkhead, they were different class, cavani scored two goals that were just frightening, but post 6-1 defeat, he says, no, my teams play this way and i wont play any differentlty, no matter the opposition. We never got by our 18 yard line.
So BR your expecting us to outplay PSG at football, your style is football, their centre half is more comfortable with the ball than our playmaker ?
erm my teams play a style and thats it
erm Brendan, you conceded 6 goals, 'yes but the manner of those 6 goals' .......

History
Sutton today wage? transfer fee?
Harston today wage? transfer fee?
Thompson same

your missing the big obvious

even the shit teams so called in biscuit tin era

we couldn't afford their wages today

those players were miles better than our current bunch at passing ball

and had better players playing against them than now

the decline is consistent with the huge gap created by sky funding

most of our current team are sub standard but are still getting wages much much higher than our good sides

our revenues are up but they are not up at same rate as big clubs across europe but our wages are forced higher with the extra earnings players can make elsewhere

so standards decline even as wages get higher

because the league is sub standard

even if we had Larsson and Sutton now

they would be off first chance coz this league is poorer and wages although much higher than past are disproportionate to what they could earn elsewhere

even Tierney cant kb trebled wages

the wages decide the quality on park

And we cant afford even the shit teams we had in biscuit periods

lennon beat lazio

he got further than rodgers in europe

but his style is gash

its easy to remember only what fits

rodgers was shite when you consider strength of opposition here

he struggled to beat really shit sevco sides at times

his football was not always great

in fact some of our worst ever results he was manager

Would I prefer lennon or rodgers

lennon every day

but he aint good enough either

rodgers is a razzmatazz bullshit artist and those guys manage to fumble their way through life while stabbing every body in the back.

just watch the mess Leicester be in next couple seasons

he is a rat

Sutton today wage? transfer fee?
Harston today wage? transfer fee?
Thompson same

your missing the big obvious

even the shit teams so called in biscuit tin era

we couldn't afford their wages today

those players were miles better than our current bunch at passing ball

and had better players playing against them than now

the decline is consistent with the huge gap created by sky funding

most of our current team are sub standard but are still getting wages much much higher than our good sides

our revenues are up but they are not up at same rate as big clubs across europe but our wages are forced higher with the extra earnings players can make elsewhere

so standards decline even as wages get higher

because the league is sub standard

even if we had Larsson and Sutton now

they would be off first chance coz this league is poorer and wages although much higher than past are disproportionate to what they could earn elsewhere

even Tierney cant kb trebled wages

the wages decide the quality on park

And we cant afford even the shit teams we had in biscuit periods

lennon beat lazio

he got further than rodgers in europe

but his style is gash

its easy to remember only what fits

rodgers was shite when you consider strength of opposition here

he struggled to beat really shit sevco sides at times

his football was not always great

in fact some of our worst ever results he was manager

Would I prefer lennon or rodgers

lennon every day

but he aint good enough either

rodgers is a razzmatazz bullshit artist and those guys manage to fumble their way through life while stabbing every body in the back.

just watch the mess Leicester be in next couple seasons

he is a rat
TET, your using my argument against me
fuck all those great players
WGS took 'diddys' to a level (CLlast16) that they couldnt achieve
and was unlucky to go out, not through having better players than AC
But a team, belief in the system and manager, a certain amount of quality and fucking heart

TET, your using my argument against me
fuck all those great players
WGS took 'diddys' to a level (CLlast16) that they couldnt achieve
and was unlucky to go out, not through having better players than AC
But a team, belief in the system and manager, a certain amount of quality and fucking heart
I agree

But he also had players we no longer could afford to hold

nakamura

he would be offered at least 100k somewhere

hearts had good players then as did rest of bigger ppl teams

standard of league was much higher than now

and wages were pittance to now

I agree

But he also had players we no longer could afford to hold

nakamura

he would be offered at least 100k somewhere

hearts had good players then as did rest of bigger ppl teams

standard of league was much higher than now

and wages were pittance to now
FFS Nakamura was on 20k... no more
good players are only good with good set up
clearly shown time and time again
its easier to get shite to look good whereas its difficult to get class to perform to their level

Back