“It smacked of hypocrisy” – Nicola Sturgeon’s Outrageous Celtic Comments, Neil Lennon Out… Standing

I'm debating with people who seem unsure of the change they seek, but they assume change of any sort must be a good thing.
But thanks for permitting my right to speak my mind 🙄
Hoopy427 said:

Another thought, if Scotland was to pull the independence rabbit out the hat would we pay back the pandemic costs? The furlough, job support schemes, business loans, vaccine costs all that shit thats kept us going or would it be a case of fuck you see you later?

You think this is other peoples money we are spending, you think Scotland does not have resources to plough into pandemic treatment half of the vaccines are been done at Glasgow University, Furlough half of our industry are still at work in the service industry frontline, the rest of a smaller population is easier to accomadate, business loans again smaller population, you think Scotland does not pay its own way only to be handed a pittance back in pocket money for when the ice cream van arrives.
You think Scotland does not have the same economy as other countries, do we drink, smoke, gamble, go out in normal times to (businesses) cinemas, concerts, resturants, football matches and when we do we spend more than the cost of the ticket and the wages.
Scotland are not dependant on England or NI or Wales all been in on a deal, never has been.

Fucking brilliant, so use the snp as a means to get independence, then vote for Labour or tories to run the independent country? Yeah this sounds like a great revolution, big changes ahead 🙄
Or any of the Independantparties who may rise up, need to think out of the box more than labour or Tories, politics is easy when you have a cowed voting system, different ball game when people are educated and undesrtand the game been played out with their parents through the ages.

Hoopy427 said:

Another thought, if Scotland was to pull the independence rabbit out the hat would we pay back the pandemic costs? The furlough, job support schemes, business loans, vaccine costs all that shit thats kept us going or would it be a case of fuck you see you later?

You think this is other peoples money we are spending, you think Scotland does not have resources to plough into pandemic treatment half of the vaccines are been done at Glasgow University, Furlough half of our industry are still at work in the service industry frontline, the rest of a smaller population is easier to accomadate, business loans again smaller population, you think Scotland does not pay its own way only to be handed a pittance back in pocket money for when the ice cream van arrives.
You think Scotland does not have the same economy as other countries, do we drink, smoke, gamble, go out in normal times to (businesses) cinemas, concerts, resturants, football matches and when we do we spend more than the cost of the ticket and the wages.
Scotland are not dependant on England or NI or Wales all been in on a deal, never has been.
Sorry I thought the UK government had borrowed billions via bonds from the bank of England to cover the support package?
I suppose since Scotland is the 6th richest nation on earth thanks to the £30 billion we earn from North Sea oil it'll be a piece of piss paying it back (figures from Alex Salmond, ex best friend of Nicola Sturgeon)

I think you’ll find Westminster not so long ago redefined the territorial oil rights so that they now fall in to the domain of the the chancellery.....Yes! apparently they commandeered the oil rights that are on Scottish territory...

You couldn't trust krankie and her cunts ffs they set up their own ex leader salmond, as for the huns it's one rule for us and make any rule up you want as we go along for the huns, she an utter bastard, pandering to that lot for votes she will never get

You couldn't trust krankie and her cunts ffs they set up their own ex leader salmond, as for the huns it's one rule for us and make any rule up you want as we go along for the huns, she an utter bastard, pandering to that lot for votes she will never get
If England were not bottling it Salmond would not be getting the attention heaped on him, he is now bait to lure in and create dissenters. I am sure Alex was thinking only of football when he backed the tax dodgers who were fucking Scotland and her Majesty's revenue, If it was not for Brexit etc it would be Alex caught with pants down again.

Back