A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Brainwashed to hate Catholics at 5 years of age.The mother and father are an absolute embarassment along with anyone else involved in that ..deranged people man
No wonder, when they live in the 1600's
They bring their weans up to hate
It's a sad reflection of some of their rabid support
Learned behaviour, I feel for the wee man, as he will never reach his true potential with a parent like his, who is probably still looking for the guy who stole his mop

Last edited:
Some articles online highlighting the impoverished reaction to Jota coming home from his intercontinental sesh. Some great reactions to a comment comparing transfer business and one of them talked about how they have replaced Balogun with Souttar.
I think that's a great bit of business, for us. Balogun seemed a decent player who was usually on his game against us. Souttar impressed me when I bought him off Dundee Utd as a 16 y/old in FIFA and he was a world class player by the time Celtic won the CL. It would appear the game designers were unaware of his 'chocolate knees'

Got home tonight after a fucking hard week and was planning a wee catnap then the missus phoned me, "the car is making funny noises, has a lack of power and is juddering going up hills, what would cause that? I stopped at the garage and put fuel in it and it's been acting really weird"

Knowing cars I quickly jumped to the conclusion that she'd put petrol in a diesel engined car, however knowing women I knew this would be a difficult subject to broach, but since I was tired I jumped in with "are you sure you didn't put petrol in it?"

You can probably imagine what came next, im not bloody stupid of course I didn't, I've been putting fuel in cars for years, why do you jump to the conclusion that this is my fault, its the stupid car that has a problem not me!!

OK cancelled catnap, jumped back in the van and went off to find her in the middle of nowhere, took the fuel cap off and had a sniff, yeah you've put petrol in it.

She tried to blame the petrol station for moving the pumps about but deep down we really know its my fault and that's why I'll be paying for the 170 quid to have the tank drained. 🤷‍♂️

Got home tonight after a fucking hard week and was planning a wee catnap then the missus phoned me, "the car is making funny noises, has a lack of power and is juddering going up hills, what would cause that? I stopped at the garage and put fuel in it and it's been acting really weird"

Knowing cars I quickly jumped to the conclusion that she'd put petrol in a diesel engined car, however knowing women I knew this would be a difficult subject to broach, but since I was tired I jumped in with "are you sure you didn't put petrol in it?"

You can probably imagine what came next, im not bloody stupid of course I didn't, I've been putting fuel in cars for years, why do you jump to the conclusion that this is my fault, its the stupid car that has a problem not me!!

OK cancelled catnap, jumped back in the van and went off to find her in the middle of nowhere, took the fuel cap off and had a sniff, yeah you've put petrol in it.

She tried to blame the petrol station for moving the pumps about but deep down we really know its my fault and that's why I'll be paying for the 170 quid to have the tank drained. 🤷‍♂️
Identification is stamped

Aye, GIMP seasons, Britnat, Forelock Tugging & Monarch's loving GIMPS. STAY SAFE if out & about, there will be a lot of Sash/Sevconian GIMPS looking fur a fight, Club got no money, got no new players, throw the Sturgeon declaration on Indyref2

That's an angry bunch of hate, lookin Fur It. Some are lookin fur coke, puff, disco biscuits. Others lookin tae punch fuck out of anything/anyone.

Personally it's time tae get tough after Indy & deport the D.O.B's tae RWANDA 😂😂😂

Here, diesel truck usually have a yellow gas cap, but not always
A friend of mine found out the hard way, when the truck he was transporting, stopped and wouldn't start
He filled with regular gas instead of diesel...the truck was worth 90 grand and the dealership were less than impressed
His reply when I asked why he thought the truck was not diesel...the gas cap was black, not yellow
He only had to look at where you put the fuel in, to see it's stamped on the door, DIESEL FUEL ONLY, or on his dash, as it says on there in digital form, diesel only
Expensive mistake

Just back from having tank and wallet drained, good news is the car seems fine.
The interesting news is there's a new person to blame, apparently someone had parked foolishly at the petrol station and this act of stupidity forced my missus to put the wrong fuel in the car. I might try sending the inconsiderate parker the bill 🤔

Just back from having tank and wallet drained, good news is the car seems fine.
The interesting news is there's a new person to blame, apparently someone had parked foolishly at the petrol station and this act of stupidity forced my missus to put the wrong fuel in the car. I might try sending the inconsiderate parker the bill 🤔
Could have turned out really expensive if fuel wasn’t so cheap 😂😂

In a wee run to Ayr the day…unfortunately there’s some live street music…🙄
“Of honest men and bonnie lasses…and flute bands with orange sashes..”
Is it part of the membership process that u have to be a fat, ugly, creashy dishevelled toothless mess to join?
If it was the worlds ugliest band competition the one that just walked by me is in wi a shout ….holy moly 😳

In a wee run to Ayr the day…unfortunately there’s some live street music…🙄
“Of honest men and bonnie lasses…and flute bands with orange sashes..”
Is it part of the membership process that u have to be a fat, ugly, creashy dishevelled toothless mess to join?
If it was the worlds ugliest band competition the one that just walked by me is in wi a shout ….holy moly 😳
I've never lived in the west coast so thankfully I've never had to suffer witnessing an orange march. Remember that this is not a Scotland-wide problem but it is a disgrace that it still continues to this day.

Andy Goram has passed away. RIP.

Members online

Latest posts

Back