Celtic v Aberdeen - Scottish Premiership Sat 27 February, kick-off 3pm Watch via Pass to Paradise.

Effort 1888 cannot be questioned,.I said in a few posts today that I thought this was a reward from John Kennedy for all the effort he puts in at Lennoxtown and when he comes on as a sub,definitely a trier..

HH.
Guy always gives 100% right enough, but not good enough,
Give him a breakaway on Lake Ontario in the Winter and you'd never see him again
Plus, Eddie was greedy again today, trying to beat the whole team at times, frustrating to watch our attacks break down
Christie needs to sit on the bench for the next game
HH

Anyone who thinks that was a decent performance is just trying to convince themselves things must be better since Lenny left.
Its was shite.
Eddy is a pain in the arse this season, how often does he try to walk the ball into the net only to loose possession? Its fucking constant.
Paddy doesn't look like a striker, good at falling over though, thought some cunt had shot him with a sniper rifle in the first half.
Christie's a fanny.
Defence still looks shite.
Bain had a couple of complete brain farts.
Laxalt needs to work on his crossing, and his daft fucking hair.
Broon and Ajer are the only 2 that look like they know what they're doing, I might add Turnbull and make it 3.
Just to let ye know hoopy, Susie dent is in the house. It's lose not loose. She mustn't be clued in enough tonight. How the fuck did she miss that one?

Due to Celtic TV being a shambles today, I missed first few minutes, and the last 15 minutes, and what Gordon Strachan said about Eddie and Soro's reaction, after missing a sitter, at the death
Has anybody got a link ?
Be interesting to watch WGS
HH
WGS having a rant about Eddie & Soro laughing at the end. It is definitely worth a look if someone can find you a link.

Back