Celtic v Kilmarnock, Saturday 7th October, 3pm at Celtic Park

I really enjoyed some of that football today especially first half.Thought McGregor and Hatate bossed it and young Palma now showing what he can do!I think Celtic need a LB to challenge Taylor for a starting spot !He was honking today bar his goal .
Really MM? I was quite impressed with Taylor, thought he started shakily but grew into the game and made lots of telling runs and passes ( not telling which ones ) my motm

Really MM? I was quite impressed with Taylor, thought he started shakily but grew into the game and made lots of telling runs and passes ( not telling which ones ) my motm
I was at it and honestly thought he was pish today.Looks unsure carrying the ball forward giving the ball away and too easily beaten.I over heard a guy behind me making comments about him and i was sober hahs .Hes the weakest link in that team and needs competition .Some of our football was superb today though!

I was at it and honestly thought he was pish today.Looks unsure carrying the ball forward giving the ball away and too easily beaten.I over heard a guy behind me making comments about him and i was sober hahs .Hes the weakest link in that team and needs competition .Some of our football was superb today though!
Well I won't argue the point as I wasn't there and you see it differently and better.
Strange that but also true.
Looked good on telly , but so do I so 😎

What a fxxkin day, travel plans out the window, trains aff, bussed it tae Glasgow, pre match lunch & bevvies excellent, bussed it to Celtuc Park fae toon, slightly wet but happy we were taking our seats for 2.30.

Game its self we played some footbal excellen at times thought mid 3 were on they're game, that bhoy Palma once he settles & get used to tactics will be a match winner for us, goals excellent, overall preformence aye 8/10.

Journey home ffs, bus tae Partick, wee cargo for bus back home, had get over road tae bus stop, big fuvkin puddle when road clear run, after lorry, cunt was going to fast right through the fuckin puddle, three of absolutely droont. An 1hr on bus home was fuckin horrible. 😂😂😂

Now is it a quite night in myself, since Mrs TT is up at sister(again) or since they've asked, I join my lassie & her pal on a night oot.🤔

What a fxxkin day, travel plans out the window, trains aff, bussed it tae Glasgow, pre match lunch & bevvies excellent, bussed it to Celtuc Park fae toon, slightly wet but happy we were taking our seats for 2.30.

Game its self we played some footbal excellen at times thought mid 3 were on they're game, that bhoy Palma once he settles & get used to tactics will be a match winner for us, goals excellent, overall preformence aye 8/10.

Journey home ffs, bus tae Partick, wee cargo for bus back home, had get over road tae bus stop, big fuvkin puddle when road clear run, after lorry, cunt was going to fast right through the fuckin puddle, three of absolutely droont. An 1hr on bus home was fuckin horrible. 😂😂😂

Now is it a quite night in myself, since Mrs TT is up at sister(again) or since they've asked, I join my lassie & her pal on a night oot.🤔
Puddles in partick?
Yer kidding right?
Scorchio in partick, once I've controlled the leak in Mrs winter's tenement on Dumbarton Road it's positively ....something ,rains stopped

23 degrees here, but not rubbing it in, back to the rain on Monday, it's a long weekend, Thanksgiving Day on Monday, but mind you, every day is a weekend for me ;-) and yes, I am rubbing it in ;) YNWA
Fkn 35 degrees here and were aw melting. I'd gladly swap any a yi for a breath o fresh air. Great performance fae the bhoys today
A 2nd Indian summer ( an Indian summer isn't cultural appropriation moderators) its a saying in Scottish and English culture when we get a late warm and hot spell , don't bar me please I like Indians and they like me , mostly
Love an Indian noo n again Hh

Tell them you'll go if they're buying, 😉

Back