Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

That was so embaressing by Scott Arsehole. He genuinely does not seem to understand the basic rules and thought he could hang around in the penalty area and intercept a goalkick inside the box! Then to blast it over the bar if an empty net was hilarious.

There doesn't seem to be much intelligence in that sevco team (Kent, Arsehole, Goldson, Lundstram, etc) or understanding of rules or tactics, so I expect a fruitful career in punditry when they retire like Boyd, Ferguson, Peanut Heid and the other biased thicko bluenoses that splutter their way through an "analysis".

Last edited:
Pity the ballboys at the Cesspit. They will get the blame.They obviously have allowed a laxadasical culture to develop amongst the players, in not being quick enough returning balls for throw ins. The blame begins and ends with them. Nothing to do with the players, management or coaches.

Last edited:
Catching up on highlights and clips from yesterday, didn't realise how much Walsh missed.
Morelos should have been red carded for elbow in face to Jenz (should go to compliance officer but I'm sure it won't), Goldson elbow on Jota was a yellow but he got nothing, Goldson should have been red carded at the end for bringing down Maeda, it was a studs up, out of control lunge and Abada should have got a penalty when fouled by Kent in the box.
Yet we'll be told what a great game he had. The standard of refereeing, and assistant refereeing is abysmal in this country. Its not even good old fashioned bias like yesteryear, its rank incompetence. VAR is going to be some laugh, more opportunities to get decisions wrong😂

Maeda is our 3rd striker, signing Haksbanovic gives another wide left option allowing Daizen to move into the middle if required.
We know we can shift players from other positions into the striker role, but we seem to lose our focal point as they are not natural at leading the line and often lose discipline as they stray out to their natural wider position. James Forrest played the role in the past and most the time we will be successful because we can overpower our opponents as we have superior players, but occasionally we come up short. After such a focused transfer window I find it strange we never had a replacement lined up for Ajeti. But Ange knows a lot more than me!!! 🙂

A lot of “we wer shite” coming out of la la land.
They wurny allowed to play by a far superior team….thats different from being shite.
They were totally outplayed, outthought and outfought….not shite as they claim…well technically they are shite but not in the way they are claiming 😂

Yesterday was fun and as you said, a fairly calm and unstressful watch. It is only 3 points which can be ruled out by a couple of slack draws in other should-win matches.

The only downside to our transfer activity is coming out of it with only 2 recognised out and out strikers, both of whom sufferered ling periods of injury last season.

To enter into such a hectic season of essentially 2 high pressure games every week, often against hammer throwers who know they will get several free shots at our players, and using our high energy tactics with only 2 strikers was a mistake. Already one of them will be out for a while with the worry that his shoulder may come out again in any inoculous tussle.

Yes, we have many goal scoring attacking players, but they are not experienced in being the focal point leading the line which requires a different set of skills. This was why I wanted a 3rd backup striker. They didn't have to be Champions League standard but good enough for the SPFL which makes up nearly 90% of our matches.

Ah well, we never so we do what we can which should still be more than enough to win the league and hopefully a cup or two and some progression in Europe. This season will be one to remember.
Would say its more how Ange has structured the squad BB and for himself far easier to manage imo.
Even with kyogo and GG both are completely different types of strickers in there own right and offer the team 2 totally different focal points for our attacking play through the centre of a defence.
Yet we also have meada and now hako who he can turn to and still keep the structure of the team intact as such imo.
The squad in the forward development seems to have been formed with 5 wider players with 2 central yet plenty of versatility within the 7 and so many different combinations available to Ange still.
The same thinking looks to have been taken in the midfield area as well imo.
Believe Ange wanted a easy to manage squad and has finally got that now and as much as the kyogo injury is unfortunate to ourselves, I still don't believe it will hamper us as a team, especially in the way it has done in many a season gone by imo

Trouble ahead and incoming meltdown the zombies will not understand this

Many of them were already in meltdown about this last night. Imagine three American international players living in Glasgow getting together for a cuvilised meal with the manager and coaches of the international team several hours after a match?

These guys are professionals who can surely be trusted to set aside froendships for a couple of hours while they play the game? I'm not sure about you guys but if I ever played sports against my pals then that gave it an extra edge, but you could still be friends afterwards.

I guess many of their fans can't grasp this as so much about them supporting their club is based on hatred and proving their superiority over opponents (particularly us).
They were already losing the plot at Sands asking Jota for his shirt at the end of the match 😂😂😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back