Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

Eh? Just whit now?

Some people are never happy, and I'm usually one of them, but ffs Clay if you didn't feel at least some sort of positive after that display then wow!

Winning 2-0 and could have been 3-0 if elyounoussi had pulled the trigger when he should have, and you want me to take some positives from the game Khenny..sorry pal but we had 3 points in the bag and fkn blew it.

Lennon is tactically incompetent and at the end of the night was lucky to walk away with a point..I don't see anything positive about that!

Winning 2-0 and could have been 3-0 if elyounoussi had pulled the trigger when he should have, and you want me to take some positives from the game Khenny..sorry pal but we had 3 points in the bag and fkn blew it.

Lennon is tactically incompetent and at the end of the night was lucky to walk away with a point..I don't see anything positive about that!

If you can't see an upside to taking a point from an unbeaten top class French team who'd conceded 3 goals all season prior to last night, then you need to have a lie down in a psychiatrists office.

I know it's your opinion and you're entitled to it and all that...but it's a shite opinion. :ROFLMAO:

Look here you stupid sad hun bastard like BB said your still out a day to early so why not return to your coffin and keep supporting your team that lays in it, until then fuck off with ya

Who you bringing in to replace him?

Who is the correct manager?

If elyounousi had scored the third then Lennon would be a better manager, especially if he had managed to win?

is that your verdict?

out of curiosity did you rate Lille and their players and their manager.

Would that team and manager be good enough for you?

Look here you stupid sad hun bastard like BB said your still out a day to early so why not return to your coffin and keep supporting your team that lays in it, until then fuck off with ya

Hiv a no told you afore tae go and take a take a fuck tae yerself ya fkn wee fud ???..I've forgot more about Celtic than you no ya fkn bawbag.

C'mon guys.

:):):)

Everybody's opinion is valuable on here, no-matter how its put across.
We can learn something from every one of us contributing here...good bad or indifferent.

Oh and we're better than that baying mob of schysters who often threaten the life from each other...yeah the unmentionables.

Wasn't it what this blog was set up for....for all lovers of the Mighty Celtic?

I love Celtic, as I'm sure everyone else does on here....no more or less......doesn't matter where we're from, as long as the love, laughs and lives from us continue.
Lets just agree to disagree and onto the next welcome opinion.....I say.
After all.....

We ALL want the same thing...another 3 trophies, a QUINTREBLE...and perfect 10......
Mon the hoops.
:love::love::love:

Last edited:
I just took a poll. Turns out yer a knob...sorry bout that.
You're jist another tit oan here that thinks they're funny..I've just took a poll as well..turns out you're an even bigger prick than I originally thought you were..now if you're trying to get wide then that's good because am here all day..fannybaws!

C'mon guys.

:):):)

Everybody's opinion is valuable on here, no-matter how its put across.
We can learn something from every one of us contributing here...good bad or indifferent.

Oh and we're better than that baying mob of schysters who often threaten the life from each other...yeah the unmentionables.

Wasn't it what this blog was set up for....for all lovers of the Mighty Celtic?

I love Celtic, as I'm sure everyone else does on here....no more or less......doesn't matter where we're from, as long as the love, laughs and lives from us continue.
Lets just agree to disagree and onto the next welcome opinion.....I say.
After all.....

We ALL want the same thing...another 3 trophies, a QUINTREBLE...and perfect 10......
Mon the hoops.
:love::love::love:
That's fair enough jc but when a hun is on here trying to cause shit, they will get the abuse they deserve

Hiv a no told you afore tae go and take a take a fuck tae yerself ya fkn wee fud ???..I've forgot more about Celtic than you no ya fkn bawbag.
The problem with you, ya orange gobshite is youve finally seen the best team in Scotland by far eventually wake up this season, now ya back to shitting your knickers as usual. Well enjoy as your well used to it ya fucked up zombie cunt

Back