Merry Christmas, then St Mirren v Celtic - Boxing Day kick-off 3pm - all comments here

I'm coming home in 2 days 😁😁😁😁
Get to watch the derby game with my old man on his boax!!! Meet my wee nephew, aiden, for the 1st time!!!
I've had an amazing crimbo with my missus and 2 wee girls....all is good. MD is forgiven (for a couple of day) and my plot to rob jams house for his......I mean my box is on the back burner (for a couple of day)
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
It’s ok Lubo mines held in a safety deposit boax only gets out when the Bhoys play then it’s taken away. So MDs your best chance 3 bottles o Stella and he’s oot o it.

HH 😂

Jist havin a swatch at our good old, impartial,(stop laughin in the cheap seat's yooz)but the concensus is, Celtic can't afford to slip up!!!!!! ma phuqin sides!,everybody and their granny is desperate for a sevco win, it;s drippin oot them, phuqin sevco hiv tae step up tae catch an invincible, treble treble winnin team! when will these phux learn,it's the hope that kills them!
cannae wait fur the 29th, COYBIG!!!!!!

Now that Christmas is by I can get my football head back on . Our club got one ticket for the saints game what use is that . So its pub time for us canna wait to see the team running out . Would like to see Frimpong played right midfield as he would terrorise their defence give Jamsie a day off . A Merry Christmas to all on this site and a Happy New Year. Hope I get my Christmas present on the 29 th

The big decision is whether to play Olivier Ntcham or Mikey Johnston. If Neil Lennon sticks with the Muthaf***a that keeps Forrest on the left and Christie on the right ( which is I suspect the plan for the 29th). Or does he opt for Johnston thus allowing Jamesy to play on the right wing and Ryan as the number 10 and keep his options open for Sunday.

Rest of the team seems to pick itself.

Forster

Frimpong Ajer Jullien Bolingoli

Brown McGregor

Christie ( Forrest) Ntcham (Christie) Forrest (Johnston)

Edouard

Mikey Johnston was put up for the Media Conference on Christmas Eve - a hint? Or s double bluff?

Something a bit different.....because I believe Ntcham lacks the dig when it gets tough....no Boli as to me he lacks awareness and is a ball watcher.....Sinclair isn’t getting a game and Elly is injured.....if Hayes isn’t fit then I would play Taylor.....Bitton is in because we can use his height and he reads the game pretty well.....is a good distributor of the ball.....and rarely lets us down.....it’s also easy to tactically adjust things if we need to with him in the team.....what’s your line up?

Forster

Frimpong Julienne Ajer Hayes

Brown Bitton

Forrest McGregor Christie

Eddy

Something a bit different.....because I believe Ntcham lacks the dig when it gets tough....no Boli as to me he lacks awareness and is a ball watcher.....Sinclair isn’t getting a game and Elly is injured.....if Hayes isn’t fit then I would play Taylor.....Bitton is in because we can use his height and he reads the game pretty well.....is a good distributor of the ball.....and rarely lets us down.....it’s also easy to tactically adjust things if we need to with him in the team.....what’s your line up?

Forster

Frimpong Julienne Ajer Hayes

Brown Bitton

Forrest McGregor Christie

Eddy
Hayes is out injured so you'll have to go with Taylor.

20191224_172018.jpg

Neil Lennon has named his team for today’s visit to Paisley versus St Mirren and the Celtic manager has sprung no surprises with as he names the same team as Aberdeen.

Fraser Forster starts in goals, with a back four of Bolingoli, Jullien, Ajer and Frimpong in front of the Englishman in defence for the Champions.

In midfield, Scott Brown is partnered with Callum McGregor with Olivier Ntcham in front.
In attack, James Forrest occupies the left flank whilst the free-scoring Ryan Christie will be hoping for more goals coming in off the right. Odsonne Edouard leads the line for Celtic as they seek an eleventh consecutive league win to retain their 5 point lead.
On the bench: Gordon, Bitton, Taylor, Johnston, Griffiths, Rogic and Bauer.
Come on the Hoops!

Back