New Celtic manager , who do we want?

Who do you want as the inevitable new manager?

• WGS

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Frank Lampard

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Steve Clarke

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Martin O'Neil

• Other (please state)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Martinez /Maloney

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
I hope that Broony might be a future manager of Celtic, but I wouldn't want him to replace Lennon. I doubt he'll be able to play too much next season so I'd be hsppy enough to keep him around learning his trade coaching the youths with the option to play occasionally when required. This is mainly because we won't have any big characters in the dressing room if he quits this summer.

After a couple of years coaching the youngsters then he can go to another club to manage on his own to see if he is up to managing Celtic.

So for next season how about Diego Laxalt as player/manager?
News just in from Portugal, some Scottish guy has just thrown himself out a window, weird! 🤷‍♂️

I hope that Broony might be a future manager of Celtic, but I wouldn't want him to replace Lennon. I doubt he'll be able to play too much next season so I'd be hsppy enough to keep him around learning his trade coaching the youths with the option to play occasionally when required. This is mainly because we won't have any big characters in the dressing room if he quits this summer.

After a couple of years coaching the youngsters then he can go to another club to manage on his own to see if he is up to managing Celtic.

So for next season how about Diego Laxalt as player/manager?
Nah...how aboot Strachan Jr running about with his iPad directing play? We’d be fkn unbeatable.

Eddie Howe all day long for me
Good.young manager and hungry for success
I think he would.relish the chance to manage a team in Europe.

I suspect we'll sit back until.he gets snapped up by another team then we'll get the reports about how Celtic tried to sign him but he didn't want to wait 5 years while they made their mind up over Lennon.

Back