the Rangers v Celtic - Beautiful Sunday, 1 September - all comments here

Defensively going in without actual good defenders gives them a chance when they should have none. It all depends on our back four and to be sitting here still short, is nothing more than shambolic.

Front to mid excellent but again still needs a midfielder to help out. No chance of that. But as always outcdesire to keep our defence as a charitable trust never leaves us.

So, we go in as is, we are vulnerable at the back. Get a couple in and I see us tearing them apart.

So a draw for me as I can’t see Lawell doing anything worthwhile in terms of real class. If our front players turn it on though even if the defence gift a goal or two as I foresee, hopefully they can get us a couple to cancel that out. I have no doubt if we go in with anything like last nights defense they will score a couple.

Once again it’s down to Lawell and as he’s never delivered when we need it most these last four years it’s hard to see him doing anything that will get us buzzing. Fuming probably, buzzing not so good at. I’m not getting my hopes up. That’s been a path of nothing but dissapointment.
Charitable trust, What a Line,what description of our Defencce, Bril,T V

Celtic: Forster, Elhamed, Jullien, Bitton, Bolingoli, Brown, McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Johnston, Edouard.

Substitutes: Gordon, Bauer, Hayes, Ntcham, Bayo, Morgan, Griffiths.

Back