Well Being

Unseen stress.jpg

Poet's Corner / Esquina Poetica

·
📚
Story Time: Seeing With The Heart
"The man doesn’t know that there is a snake underneath.
The woman doesn’t know that there is a stone crushing the man.
The woman thinks: “I am going to fall! And I can’t climb because the snake is going to bite me. Why can’t the man use a little
more strength and pull me up!”
The man thinks: “I am in so much pain! Yet I’m still pulling you as much as I can. Why don’t you try and climb a little harder!?”
The moral: You can’t see the pressure the other person is under, and the other person can’t see the pain you’re in.
This is life.
Whether it’s with work, family, feelings or friends, we should try to understand each other.
Learn to think differently, perhaps more clearly and communicate better. A little thought and patience goes a long way."
♥️
Anonymous Writer
"God's purpose for man is to acquire a seeing eye and an understanding heart."
🌞
Jalāl al-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī

If anyone is offered the autumn covid booster and pneumonia vaccine together don't. Better to have an interval between them unless you want to be doing a Trainspotting cold turkey re-enactment like I am atm. Chillls, aches, tremors and zero energy. Fucked up dreams and everything you would associate with detox when I've been totally sober over a month.

If anyone is offered the autumn covid booster and pneumonia vaccine together don't. Better to have an interval between them unless you want to be doing a Trainspotting cold turkey re-enactment like I am atm. Chillls, aches, tremors and zero energy. Fucked up dreams and everything you would associate with detox when I've been totally sober over a month.
I had both mine , the arm that the covid booster was given in went all swollen , wife had similar reaction as you are having 26+6=1and she's never touched alcohol

I got both mine on Tuesday and this is the first time I haven’t had flu like symptoms after it

I had my flu and 4th Covid jag at the beginning of September in the same arm. I've had no issues whatsoever.
Aye but you're Shammy
Us mere mortals don't have your intestinal fortitude
Got my booster last week, and go for my flu shot (it's a bastard being high risk because I'm an old fuck) in 10 days
With the booster, my arm and neck were sore for the day, but was fine within 24 hours
"Mon eh Jags"
hehe

Back