A thought for the poor people on Easter Monday

Think of the poor in these islands of ours and all the wealth that royal family of theirs has at there finger tips
most of it actually stolen through blatant theft, large portion through stealth theft. took the Russian family wealth in return for getting them out of Russian revolution, took the wealth, oops forget to take the family. nice 1. cousins who needs them.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

no answers lots of links to tosh.

hahahahahahaha

away and watch the tv

So what do you think the Pope would say if he had to answer the following question:

“Jesus was the poorest of the poor. Roman Catholicism, which claims to be His church, is the richest of the rich, the wealthiest institution on earth. (…) How come, that such an institution, ruling in the name of this same itinerant preacher, whose want was such that he had not even a pillow upon which to rest his head, is now so top-heavy with riches that she can rival - indeed, that she can put to shame - the combined might of the most redoubtable financial trusts, of the most potent industrial super-giants, and of the most prosperous global corporation of the world?”

hahahahahahahahahahaha

no answers lots of links to tosh.

hahahahahahaha

away and watch the tv
ever heard the one about the kettle that wanted to be free from the electric source, got its wish it now lives in the bin

that's your idea of freedom hahahahaha.

there may well be smoke inside the church tt
but outside there is a raging fire, you call that freedom? why preach these shish on the Celtic Noise?

there is no sanctuary outside the church, there is only fire and gnashing of teeth, and the teeth Gnashers outside the church point to the smoke inside in order to draw the saved into the fires of hell. why not admit your wrong tt. have a contrite and humble heart, ask christ to forgive your madness and return to the sacraments inside the church even though the fires smoke is now inside? its Christs promise that he will not abandon his people until the end of the age. but you must persevere and stop sinning?

the church was given authority to bind and loose, if you abandon the one true church, no man made church can save you.

if christ abandoned his church, when and where did this happen.

And most importantly if all you need is faith in christ then catholics by proxy are saved, so why would faith alone people attack people with faith? ah that's right because they know that faith alone is a tradition of man which isn't in their sola scripture traditions of man either?

how do you get saved if Catholic Church is a lie tt?

What is truth?

So what do you think the Pope would say if he had to answer the following question:

“Jesus was the poorest of the poor. Roman Catholicism, which claims to be His church, is the richest of the rich, the wealthiest institution on earth. (…) How come, that such an institution, ruling in the name of this same itinerant preacher, whose want was such that he had not even a pillow upon which to rest his head, is now so top-heavy with riches that she can rival - indeed, that she can put to shame - the combined might of the most redoubtable financial trusts, of the most potent industrial super-giants, and of the most prosperous global corporation of the world?”

tell us tt what would Jesus say?

According to whom tt?

more pertinent question might be tt when did you sell your soul to devil and plant treacherous vicious trees with poisonous fruit in your heart? how can Jesus help you when you attack his body everyday, is wrath against god the fruit of your life? See how satanic and twisted your whole being has become.

your on a football site telling people the Catholic Church is evil?

football site for football fans

Catholic Church is evil

what's the alternative tt?

what's your deal?

tell us tt what would Jesus say?
Matthew 21:23

When He entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came to Him while He was teaching, and said, "By what authority are You doing these things, and who gave You this authority?"

Mark 11:15

Then they came to Jerusalem. And He entered the temple and began to drive out those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves;

Luke 19:45

Jesus entered the temple and began to drive out those who were selling

John 7:28

Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, "You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.

the only dude in Jesus gang who had an issue with church wealth was judas, the money man of the church, when the woman burst the valuable perfume over Jesus feet, it was judas that was obsessed about the wealth and the poor, but christ said the poor you will have with you always, she loved much and burst her whole wealth on floor for love? judas was not a happy bunny and decided to grass Jesus up to the hypocrites.

judas betrayed christ through love of money tt

you abandoned christ just like judas for love of money tt

but your wrath cannot change the truth

you are attacking christ still

you have sided with the enemy of christ to prove christ is not the messiah

you are being a very naughty boy.

humble yourself and return o prodigal son
And be welcomed despite your unworthiness or be the unrepentant thief on the cross and stay in the church of judas where the way out is the masonic hanged man and the field of blood

When He entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came to Him while He was teaching, and said, "By what authority are You doing these things, and who gave You this authority?"

Then they came to Jerusalem. And He entered the temple and began to drive out those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves;

Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, "You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.
Are you saying christ has authority tt?

All these quotations prove christ had authority tt

he was talking to the temple scribes and pharisees who had usurped power through twisted scriptures. christ came to set it straight with the New Testament, the final covenant, sealed in his own blood. And the blood the spirit and the water testify to this truth.

christ is the mystical body of christ referenced all over New Testament.

New Testament begins in earnest when at the passover feast christ offered himself as the lamb, king priest and sacrifice. fulfilling the old covenant and beginning the new covenant sealed with his Holy Spirit.

his body and blood which he claimed was real food and you should turn from yourself and follow him if you love him.

the first holy communion

the last supper

later before ascending into heaven at right hand of father he commanded his church which he had blessed and created at the same moment he rent asunder the authority badly used by the scribes and pharisees of the temple when they condemned an innocent man to death, they overstepped their authority. and the sign was the temple veil was ripped asunder.

all authority was given to christ for he and the father are 1

And christ explained the name of his church and its mission

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.” (Mt 28:18-20)

This brief passage contains several critical points about Church authority: * Jesus tells the Apostles that the authority he is giving them derives from his own, divine authority. (“All authority…” / “Go therefore”.) * The Apostles’ authority and mission comes directly from Christ himself. * The nature of this mission is to lead or govern (“make disciples”), sanctify (“baptizing them”), and teach (“teaching them to observe”). * Christ promises to remain present with them always in support of this mission (“I am with you always”).
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, even so I send you.” (Jn 20:21)

In this passage, Jesus commissions the Apostles with continuing his own mission. Again, this mission has its source in the divine authority of the Father. (CCC 859)
“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.” (Mt 10:40)
And:
“He who hears you hears Me, and he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.” (Lk 10:16)

Here, Christ explicitly identifies himself with the Apostles: this identification is so complete that accepting or rejecting the Apostles is the same as accepting or rejecting Christ. What’s more, both passages compare the union between Christ and his Apostles to that of the Son and the Father within the Holy Trinity.
“And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build My Church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven.” (Mt 16:18-19)

This is a key passage for understanding the Catholic doctrine of Church authority: * Christ’s deliberate intent to establish a new Church (“I will build My Church”) * His choice of Peter as the foundation, or head, of this Church * Christ confers on Peter his own divine authority (“the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven”) for ruling the Church (“bind” and “loose”). This power to “bind and loose”, repeated also in Mt 18:18 to the Apostles as a whole, is understood as applying first to Peter and his successors (the Pope), and then to the rest of the Apostles and their successors (the other Bishops) in union with Peter.
The Acts of the Apostles (a New Testament book) provides abundant evidence of how Church authority was practiced during the Apostolic age (during the lives of the Apostles themselves, after the Resurrection and Ascension of Christ).

In Acts, we see repeated examples of the Apostles teaching, governing, and sanctifying (baptizing and confirming, as well as “breaking the bread”).

One of the most striking passages in Acts tells how the Apostles describe their decision about whether pagan converts should submit to the Jewish laws of circumcision. They say, “For it has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us” that those laws of the Old Covenant should not apply (Acts 15:28). This passage shows:

• The Apostles knew that they had the governing power necessary to decide this question (this is a huge point: they’re overriding the ritual law of the Old Covenant!); and
  • They are conscious of the presence of the Holy Spirit who is guiding their decision, so ultimately it is God who has decided the matter.
This passage in Acts would be meaningless, even blasphemous, if the Apostles did not in fact possess the authority of Christ, supported and guided by the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Finally, the various Epistles in the New Testament (the letters of Paul, Peter, etc.) likewise give many examples of the Apostles exercising their teaching and governing offices. In fact, those letters only exist because the Apostles knew that it was their role to teach and lead the various local churches!

Back