Celtic or religion or politics?

I've got a mixed heritage. Mum and dad shunned the religious side. I don't take anything to do with the IRA stuff. I still back and want protection for anyone chastised because if faith, any faith. In my post on the other thread I didn't say lenny brought it on himself but I did concede that you can't trust a squad of those animals to behave as they should. Every time an opposition player or manager takes it too the opposition within touching distance there is a risk. Shouldn't be but there is. I said I would bam them up as well if given the chance.
I've got mates from all over the world that ive worked with that have been bitten with the celtic bug. Love us. I don't think they would get half the shite we are on about on here. They go to games spend money and love the team hate the huns. If they were Scottish and didn't show the correct affiliations on here they would be called into doubt. There are many levels. There are many different people that make up this support. I don't like every celtic fan I know. Doesn't mean they are a troll

Come for you directly? I've got more important things in my life unlike you clinging to your Buckie. I'm sure you'll collapse into your bed again in a drunken stupur and have a good sleep??

And there you have it.

Plays the victim card. Jumps on board the offended bus.

Tries hard to get people of a moderate mindset on side.

Feels safe as he believes he has achieved this objective.....then reverts to true type displaying the vitriol, arrogance and the sickening characteristics of the Hun.

You're kidding no one

Come for you directly? I've got more important things in my life unlike you clinging to your Buckie. I'm sure you'll collapse into your bed again in a drunken stupur and have a good sleep??

Total hun???

I have never drunk buckie in my life but dont let the truth get in the way of your hun narrative.

I am very open about being an alcoholic.

Because i know what i am im not in the clubs n pubs getting drunk. I live a sober life dafty.

You however will always be a decrepit hun

I dont think your a hun Stevie.

I think your way of thinking has similarities to the arguments that Huns make.

Remember Huns were very similar to Soviets and the French revolution dudes, they murdered for fun then from thier midst the arch sociopath appears trying to impose his views on the world.

They always start off as defenders of the freedoms of the people then chain them with even worse set of laws and rigid rules.

Cromwell although protestant was really no different to Napoleon or lenin.

They all claim that catholicsim in particular is evil then set out to exterminate catholics under the banner of the people.

Then usually impose an evolution type scenario where the master race will prevail with Man as the new God and the most powerful man being the God of the new system.

Now I dont think your like that at all Stevie.

Celtic is an outlet for some people to escape the real world. Some people love only the football it becvomes thier religion in a sense. Other see it as part of the real world.

It takes all views to have a healthy society.

But hun clubs are not healthy for that very reason. They impose thier worldview on everybody and they hate anything that doesnt pat thier hubris on the back.

Huns are narcisists who believe they are the master race. I have yet to meet any real hun who didnt hate what he refused to undertsand.

How about now pal do you smell the stench now.

You know a love ye Tet yer ma pal but your wrong about him.

Thats what i like about you TET your always the voice of reason and you have a heart of gold pal. You always look for the good in people.

Dont ever change that son.

He just doesnt deserve your good heart imho.

HH ☘️

And there you have it.

Feels safe as he believes he has achieved this objective.....then reverts to true type displaying the vitriol, arrogance and the sickening characteristics of the Hun.

You're kidding no one

Imatim you can see that wee pattern and the ring we were speaking off eh?

Thanks for your support pal its not required but by god was it decent of you and its appreciated. ??

And there you have it.

You're kidding no one
You might need to up your medication pal.
HH?

Imatim you can see that wee pattern and the ring we were speaking off eh?

Thanks for your support pal its not required but by god was it decent of you and its appreciated. ??

Like a wise man on here once said...."what's in their heart will eventually come out of their mouth"

The Hun type mindset will always come to the fore. You just have to be patient and all will be revealed

Like a wise man on here once said...."what's in their heart will eventually come out of their mouth"

The Hun type mindset will always come to the fore. You just have to be patient and all will be revealed

I can smell them a mile away but you my good friend rock as did all the other posters who got it. ??

I'm a proud Scot, a Pagan & a Celtic supporter, politics wise I'm a nationalist. But the only thing that really matters is The Glasgow Celtic

If u can't say.. Up the RA on a Celtic forum. Then where can u say it ffs.
Celti
You might need to up your medication pal.
HH?
Stevie......a few good folk tried to offer you a platform to make appeasement.

Regardless of whether you're a genuine fan, or indeed a hun......getting as personal as you have done thus far is only going to end one way!

Your op was always going to get a reaction and as the thread has developed, it would appear that you have got the exact reaction you wanted.

If you are genuinely of a Celtic persuasion, now would probably be a good time to issue an apology to the person who you cited by name in the op.

That has served as the catalyst for this entire thread and doesn't cast you in a good light

And once again it's there for all to see.....
Please explain why a guy who has been a ballboy at Celtic park. Worked on the turnstiles at the Rangers end and who has trained with Celtic 1st team is a "hun"? Johnny Doyle was there with me running round Barrowfield singing " he used to be a hun but he's all right now" Fuckin impossible. As i have said before please get a grip. I gave an opinion and Maria calls me a hun. Check back. Don't give a fuck. Now she's fretting cos some people see it how it is. Looking for sympathy. Truth is i genuinely liked Marias posts pre this shit. I'm not a sheep.
HH?

Please explain why a guy who has been a ballboy at Celtic park. Worked on the turnstiles at the Rangers end and who has trained with Celtic 1st team is a "hun"? Johnny Doyle was there with me running round Barrowfield singing " he used to be a hun but he's all right now" Fuckin impossible. As i have said before please get a grip. I gave an opinion and Maria calls me a hun. Check back. Don't give a fuck. Now she's fretting cos some people see it how it is. Looking for sympathy. Truth is i genuinely liked Marias posts pre this shit. I'm not a sheep.
HH?
I hasten to add, I never insinuated that you were a hun.

You've stated your historical reference points, so surely you must be aware that "Up The 'RA" was a staple cry for many Celtic fans over the years.

No one is asking you to enlist. No one is asking you to conform. No one is asking you to be "a sheep".

You made it personal in the op and everything that has been written subsequently relates to that initial post!

I hasten to add, I never insinuated that you were a hun.

You've stated your historical reference points, so surely you must be aware that "Up The 'RA" was a staple cry for many Celtic fans over the years.

No one is asking you to enlist. No one is asking you to conform. No one is asking you to be "a sheep".

You made it personal in the op and everything that has been written subsequently relates to that initial post!
I didn't say you did pal but others have. It's farcical.
Been called a troll etc by others who don't like my comments. I don't care. Fuck them. If someone disagrees with my comments then fair enough. That's what sites like this are for. Maria attacked me and I'm not gonna let it happen. As for a staple cry, not in my name. Maria made it personal and I'll be closer to Celtic than she will ever be. Two of my family work for Celtic. She calls me a hun. Ask her for any proof. Fuckin bullshit from an insecure person.
HH?

We
HH?

Well lets get back to the original point in why you made this thread about me. It was due to a previous thread in which you blamed neil lennon for everything that happens to him

Now everyone else can dance about that issue all they want. I wont you were bang out of order for saying so end of.

Anyone can support you all they like even my own friends have but thats because they are genuinely nice people.

But dont you dare say i need anyone to speak on my behalf. Never have never will end off.

You started a pathetic thread about me which didnt turn out the way you hoped so you resorted to the behaviour of said hun like i knew you would so everyone including my friends can make their own minds up or do i paul mckenna them? Really!

Members online

Latest posts

Back