Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Shame if true because he was probably our best player a couple of years ago.Injuries and fitness problems have wrecked his Celtic career ,gave us plenty of good memories though.
Playing for Australia ruined his celtic career I would say. Always came back injured or knackered. I'll be gutted if he leaves - I would still play him every week over any other midfielder 😕

Spot on Larry, story fairly vague. The sevvie media always looking to sell our players for us.
Big Tom was on the bench last night too. Not sure he would have been a sub last night if he was leaving.
Hopefully it's sevvie pishfull thinking.
Don't shoot the messenger 🙄. I only posted what i found. Who knows if there's any truth but what i said i think yesterday still holds true. We will be selling on one of our players to balance the books. We always do and makes sense but who that guy may be is up for debate.

Rogic is one of the most technically gifted players we have and he can turn the tide of a game all on his own, he's an outstanding footballer but there has always been a massive question mark when it's came to his fitness, it's been an issue since the second he arrived and his injury record is ridiculous.

If we were selling a fit Tom Rogic that was playing every week I'd be doing my nut over this but talented as he is he doesn't contribute enough, will still be sad to see him go though as he was a player who got you off your seat when he did play.

When he was on top form, he could be unplayable. Had the ability to unlock a dogged defence with a moment of pure magic. Sadly, it is a wee while since we saw him at that level - the last injury was yet again suffered when away on intetnational duty for the Aussies. It always seemed to take him a lot of games to get up to match fitness.

If we sell him and buy in Turnbell, with a £1m profit then I guess everyone is a winner. I suspect the heat and slower playing pace of Qatar will really suit Tam as well.

He will always be our hero and his amazing last minute cup final treble winner in our invincible season is one of the great iconic Celtic moments in history. Good luck and thanks! 🍀

Aye Boab,Leeds 'bidding' £10 million for a player they offered a bid of £1.5 million last season! 🍺 🥳
he is very volatile performer

not a bad player, one of their more determined and decent assets

But 10 million for an angry young man who probably doesn't add any value to their current squad (just my opinion)

he is a good counter attacking forward and maybe on that alone he might be worth punt.

But even at 2 million punt that is pretty risky

id be surprised if he leaves but maybe he wants out?

he is very volatile performer

not a bad player, one of their more determined and decent assets

But 10 million for an angry young man who probably doesn't add any value to their current squad (just my opinion)

he is a good counter attacking forward and maybe on that alone he might be worth punt.

But even at 2 million punt that is pretty risky

id be surprised if he leaves but maybe he wants out?

Wants out TET? He's gagging to leave there. Him and Slippy don't see eye to eye.

Back